notBatman747

Aug 22, 2019
Kinda, you steal the guild masters daughter from some wizard dude.

On different note is it possible to change the + values on gifts?
There is better. From the top of my head. You can fuck a wife of some merchant as a reward for helping him. Also you can give it to certain politically powerful woman and then even tell her husband to help yourself expose here untrustworthines in a way(also steal their daughter).

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Quick question, does sparing Evanie a raping during the Kellos Questline have any payoff yet, and if not yet, will it in the future? I know convincing Doralice rather than framing her has a later "reward" (if you framed her she humiliates you when she captures you, while if you convinced her she turns yandere on you and rapes you instead), hoping Evanie gets the same kind of payoff since you don't get anything as it stands by the end of the Evanie quest.

Reactions: notBatman747

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Quick question, does sparing Evanie a raping during the Kellos Questline have any payoff yet, and if not yet, will it in the future? I know convincing Doralice rather than framing her has a later "reward" (if you framed her she humiliates you when she captures you, while if you convinced her she turns yandere on you and rapes you instead), hoping Evanie gets the same kind of payoff since you don't get anything as it stands by the end of the Evanie quest.
Seeing as her quest is missable I doubt it'd play as big a difference as the Doralice thing did.
Also doing the quest itself have an impact, it changes the enemies you fight in Go For The Throat, plus it also impacts the rewards you get at the end of said quest

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Kinda, you steal the guild masters daughter from some wizard dude.

On different note is it possible to change the + values on gifts?
It wouldn't make a difference, gifts doesn't result in direct affection change, only happiness change. You could make it give the girls 10 million happiness, it still wouldn't make their affection increase faster

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so..... I played until I reach a point where I met the elf girl, and when I went to the elf place it said I shouldn't try to pursue her before I get more collars.
So my question is, where exactly do you get more collars?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
so..... I played until I reach a point where I met the elf girl, and when I went to the elf place it said I shouldn't try to pursue her before I get more collars.
So my question is, where exactly do you get more collars?
Talk to the slavers in Northmarket

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
hey, is there a way to start a new day other than finishing a quest? In a previous version i got stuck because you couldn't progress the current quests and didn't manage to max out love on my slaves or get the expensive slave at the slave market :/

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Right, thank you.
Btw, is there a way to progress time on your own? Or are they all tied to Quest progress.
And if so, should you take a vacation as soon as it's available?
rasta
On easy mode you get the timeturner item that allows you to progress you day as many times as you want, but on any other modes the only way to progress the day is quests, and then one more day from the bunnyboi

As for vacation, that depends on your question. Did you ask if it will give you extra days to increase your girls affection? Then no, vacations doesn't increase their affection
Do you mean daily income, spell learning progress and EXP from the daily dungeons? Then yeah the sooner the better, do it right and you can actually gain more money from daily income than the actual cost of the vacation

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
rasta
On easy mode you get the timeturner item that allows you to progress you day as many times as you want, but on any other modes the only way to progress the day is quests, and then one more day from the bunnyboi

As for vacation, that depends on your question. Did you ask if it will give you extra days to increase your girls affection? Then no, vacations doesn't increase their affection
Do you mean daily income, spell learning progress and EXP from the daily dungeons? Then yeah the sooner the better, do it right and you can actually gain more money from daily income than the actual cost of the vacation
got it thanks. Going easy next round I guess

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes