bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
...for one they aren't even gonna use the same engine(RPGM is very limiting and they have to keep expanding on it with new scripts with basically every release)...
Wait, they aren't planning to use RPGM for the sequels? I mean I get not using VX ACE since it really is way too old by now, but I thought they would move on to MV or better yet MZ since by the time they finish HC, all the good plugins will be out for MZ.

RPGM is quite limiting (which is somewhat mitigated by plugins), but what it lacks makes up for it by being really easy and simple as shit to make content for.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
I used the fairy to restart. But I can't start the quest to get Elaiya in the Tin Dog Tavern. Anything I can to to solve this issue? Maybe with saveeditonline?
Are you just going from memory or have actually got a quest to got to the tavern? before you try editing your save just check your quest log. The quest is called one is the loneliest party and its automatically triggered when alina talks to you after getting the manor. Before going to the pub I'm pretty sure as the quest log says you have gotta go to the church first even if you already have therese it's not bugged it accounts for that and the dialogue changes. Assuming it's not a bug due to new game plus check here if you are still confused \ if it is a bug maybe due to new game plus or file save file editing or something you can forcefully trigger the event using switch with a save editor.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Well that's a shame. I guess Larelle will remain my best girl by default then.
Thanks for sharing that data. It'll save me time replaying games knowing I must do them on Horticulture for that dialogue instead of being disappointed going forward.
I have the newest version, and I am pretty sure Larrelle last quest dialogue is still in the game its just not going to be done for other characters. There is a new chat thing from the satisfaction menu where you can see harem members have chats without the hero present. One has a lesbian sex scene between doll and Elaiya if you have viewed their banter dialogue when moving around town.

water221

Aug 21, 2018
Half of the girls still havn't repeatable sex scene through interacting. I wish Larrelle and Kyrie can have a interacting sex scence. I think some of the existing CG can be reused as repeatable sex scene.

Also, the "ignoring penalty system" is still annoying. I need to move between five different house and four different shops to give all the girls a gift. This is frustrated.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Wait, they aren't planning to use RPGM for the sequels? I mean I get not using VX ACE since it really is way too old by now, but I thought they would move on to MV or better yet MZ since by the time they finish HC, all the good plugins will be out for MZ.

RPGM is quite limiting (which is somewhat mitigated by plugins), but what it lacks makes up for it by being really easy and simple as shit to make content for.
RPGM is for people starting out and getting a feel for game development as you said it's simple and easy. But they aren't starting out they have plenty of experience developing games. And more than just HC. So why would they go back to an engine they have to fight, when they can just use one that gives them the freedom to do whatever they want and create the exact game they want. I happen to know they've changed certain idea to match RPGM because it simply wasn't feasible in RPGM. Also while I can't reveal anything, I do know some of the things they have planned for the sequels and let's just say RPGM isn't gonna be friendly to them

Also just as an FYI the simplistic handholding nature of RPGM is one of the very limiting factors. As someone who is new to game development tried out for the first time recently on MV ran into walls within the first day that I either had to work around or script my way out and yes I checked there was no readily available plugins to do the job for me. So yeah I agree RPGM is a good starting tool but for anyone looking to break the mold even slightly are gonna fight the engine

Last edited:

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Man that tomb puzzle made zero sense without literally using a walkthrough... oof
For the new quest? The hint for the color combination can be found by interacting with the pictures on the second floor
For example for: "Masterful Lady Maria" it says "
She is giving off a really envious
look...."

Green being the color of envy you use blue and yellow flowers at her coffin

Jul 28, 2017
How to defeat the vampires of the latest quest? Was completely decimated by ultimate charm
PS: Besides that, why can the bosses move even after they are stunned?
PPS: I have no idea how I defeated the bosses? Maybe in a specific order?

Last edited:

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
How to defeat the vampires of the latest quest? Was completely decimated by ultimate charm
PS: Besides that, why can the bosses move even after they are stunned?
PPS: I have no idea how I defeated the bosses? Maybe in a specific order?
Because stuns only negate one action. If an enemy has 2 actions in a turn they will still get to move 1 time

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I'm not sure if I ran in to a bug or if my game is massed up do to trying to do new game plus but I'm doing doll's love quest and get to B2 the plant turn into a humanoid and moves forward towards the MC and Doll then it dose nothing it won't let me do anything other the force the game to close and stays frozen like the if left open I waited over a hour and no change there is no dialog that happens just frozen it place and time....

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I'm not sure if I ran in to a bug or if my game is massed up do to trying to do new game plus but I'm doing doll's love quest and get to B2 the plant turn into a humanoid and moves forward towards the MC and Doll then it dose nothing it won't let me do anything other the force the game to close and stays frozen like the if left open I waited over a hour and no change there is no dialog that happens just frozen it place and time....
That's a known bug. I posted a mod on the Discord to fix this issue

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
In the new changelog it says
" -The “harem” chats can not be toggles between random and a menu in the options."
Should it be 'can now be toggled' or 'can not be toggled'?
Also, "between random and a menu in the options" shouldn't it be 'between random and .... in the options menu'?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
In the new changelog it says
" -The “harem” chats can not be toggles between random and a menu in the options."
Should it be 'can now be toggled' or 'can not be toggled'?
Also, "between random and a menu in the options" shouldn't it be 'between random and .... in the options menu'?
It's just a typo, but yes it should be now. And no the other part is correct, you can toggle between random for the intended feel of of the game or a menu where you choose if you just want to see all available chats

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It's just a typo, but yes it should be now. And no the other part is correct, you can toggle between random for the intended feel of of the game or a menu where you choose if you just want to see all available chats
Thanks, it just sounded a little stilted.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Anyone have a decently-complete replay file? Can find a save file in here but no replay, ended up deleting my save during a clean up a while back and i had done pretty much everything up to around when quinta got painting as an option, would really rather not have to grind all that out again

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
It's a pity, this game is great, apart from the need to chase all over the game world and give presents to people just to get their affection to where it was yesterday. The furniture makes no discernible difference and remembering who gets what just gives me a headache.
I quite like RPGM games, I don't mind the grind but in this case it's grind for grind's sake. (It should have a tag "Grindy as phuck")...
I know the rule.. If you don't like it, don't download and whinge, especially if your getting it for free and I agree totally.
But it's a pity to ruin such a great game with a stupid "requirement"

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
It's a pity, this game is great, apart from the need to chase all over the game world and give presents to people just to get their affection to where it was yesterday. The furniture makes no discernible difference and remembering who gets what just gives me a headache.
I quite like RPGM games, I don't mind the grind but in this case it's grind for grind's sake. (It should have a tag "Grindy as phuck")...
I know the rule.. If you don't like it, don't download and whinge, especially if your getting it for free and I agree totally.
But it's a pity to ruin such a great game with a stupid "requirement"
First of all I made a mod to address the gifting issue.
And secondly Furniture makes a huge difference, in fact if used correctly you can double your affection gain

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Honestly, I gave up on this myself. I just cannot get myself to like the art now.
Some games I play for art, but this game I do not play because of the art.
Here it is for me the story and some funny ideas.

The art is getting better, but does not interest me much, yet.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Apply the mod. You can download in the mods section of the developer site.
yeah but the art rewards can't be modded. So this... priestess / shrine maiden with ugly bangs and the elaborate hairstyle is canon now. It's fine, that's what he decided to make Chimei like, but I liked the RPGM generic better.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes