Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I'll give you a hint; Slime

Edit: Anyone else having trouble getting the mods to work now?
NM just needed the newest version.
I'm in the slime room and I can't do anything do I have to bring some slime or something?

Nvm found the solution

Last edited:

Redsliver

Nov 7, 2017
In the scene replay: you're missing Princess Quinta and Concept art, sketches of the designs of some characters.

In the harem chats spaces, you're missing three characters who've yet to be included as harem girls: Brigantine - the sword teacher, Hanelore - a professor you see in Flopan's office before you go into the pyramid - she had a Kellosi sprite and faceset, and a J-named elf (Jalila I think?) to run a store franchise in the elven village. I think Bronwyn mentions she's a blood elf at some point (or maybe it was Nerys who said so), so expect a redhead.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
In the scene replay: you're missing Princess Quinta and Concept art, sketches of the designs of some characters.

In the harem chats spaces, you're missing three characters who've yet to be included as harem girls: Brigantine - the sword teacher, Hanelore - a professor you see in Flopan's office before you go into the pyramid - she had a Kellosi sprite and faceset, and a J-named elf (Jalila I think?) to run a store franchise in the elven village. I think Bronwyn mentions she's a blood elf at some point (or maybe it was Nerys who said so), so expect a redhead.
Thanks got a complete scene replay.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Gotta say, Larelle is my fav so far. I actually enjoy the story. MC is a prick, but gotta love him nonetheless. He knows what he wants and takes it, most of us in RL wish we could do the same AND get away with it like he does lol. Keep it up.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Gotta say, Larelle is my fav so far. I actually enjoy the story. MC is a prick, but gotta love him nonetheless. He knows what he wants and takes it, most of us in RL wish we could do the same AND get away with it like he does lol. Keep it up.
Yeah his just being true to his desire if isekai stoy are to go by and something like that happens to me I'll do what I want, today I will just go to prison. :(:(

DaftDunk

Aug 12, 2019
So my saves got deleted when trying to delete a different application. Does anybody have a spare? If someone could get me one towards the middle of the save the elf quest line it would be appreciated.

Damdy

Sep 8, 2018
i cant use that vines, somebody know why? or im missing something?
image below from penelope love quest
sd.png

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
Hey guys, I'm having trouble fighting the boss during the quest where Gargan gets transformed into a girl, the boss will change his battle Sprite and become invincible to everything I throw at it, is this a bug, or am I not doing something correctly. Thx.

JackN

Oct 27, 2017
Whats the state of the art right now? I remember in the past they had only the 3dcg and wanted to change it to 2dcg. Whats the proportion between the art styles at the moment? Thanks in advance.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes