Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Bell is a higher Bane. And according to the lore in this game they are unkillable, infact they just get stronger and stronger the more you damage them, you are very much not intended to attack her, infact attacking her makes the fight longer and harder.
Also the Xaven fight doesn't take 2 hours, here is my a couple days ago being bored trying out the boss fight at level 30 (Which is 5 levels below the recommended level)
Its amazing how everything in the lore is actually made and can be learn in the game.
Screenshot (115).png

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I think that I encountered bug during Penelope love quest Mushroom Samba. I have cleared 2-level dungeon on her farm, but got stuck as vines (for climbing between levels) on left part of Mycon Colony-Lower Lever got bugged. Can't climb them for some reason, nor can I exit dungeon.
Any help or solution?
Thanks in Advance. Mushroom Samba.jpg

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I think that I encountered bug during Penelope love quest Mushroom Samba. I have cleared 2-level dungeon on her farm, but got stuck as vines (for climbing between levels) on left part of Mycon Colony-Lower Lever got bugged. Can't climb them for some reason, nor can I exit dungeon.
Any help or solution?
Thanks in Advance. View attachment 881827
I think this was already fix with the .5 or something was posted in discord.

Reactions: Daba

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
New version is 0.48.5 with the fix for the vines bugs and maybe some others. Doesn't seem to be a change in the changelog though.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
New version is 0.48.5 with the fix for the vines bugs and maybe some others. Doesn't seem to be a change in the changelog though.
because the changelog is the same, version 0.48.4 and version 0.48.5 have the exact same content it was just a bug patch

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
yo how do i finish the dark elf dungeon
If your talking about the latest quest I think I know your problem because it got me also, you need to free the elves and to do that you need to find all the locked boxes on the map, bring them to the machine that spawns slimes, place them in the middle of the pit where it spawns slimes then spawn one and beat it to get the key, rinse and repeat until you have all the keys.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
I feel that after a "hell to pay" quest, when we find out that a certain someone killed people because of their own vanity. The MC's mother should actually be one of those people, that way she can come back and either be apart of the harem or just be witness. I'm trying not to spoil, forgive the vagueness.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes