Aug 17, 2019
Decided to jump back into this after the latest update (haven't played since before v0.40) and as much as I genuinely think this is one of the best adult RPG Maker games out there, god damn I forgot how much some of the mechanics frustrate me. True most of them can be avoided on easy (cheat) mode, but the game said normal was the intended way to play, so that's what I did. So time for a short complaint list to vent these frustrations. Just know that I'm not complaining because I dislike the game, but more because I like the game so much that the few frustrating aspects rile me up as much as they do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Decided to jump back into this after the latest update (haven't played since before v0.40) and as much as I genuinely think this is one of the best adult RPG Maker games out there, god damn I forgot how much some of the mechanics frustrate me. True most of them can be avoided on easy (cheat) mode, but the game said normal was the intended way to play, so that's what I did. So time for a short complaint list to vent these frustrations. Just know that I'm not complaining because I dislike the game, but more because I like the game so much that the few frustrating aspects rile me up as much as they do.

This particular game was never intended to have all 151 girls in it, the idea was always to split it up into I believe 4 sequels it might be 5, I can never remember. This game will have 35 girls in it, then in future games he will go to other parts of the world, like to Kellos in one game, Inferireux in another. And yes the goal is still 151.

Also as for stuff like save points a lot of it is because they sometimes forget about them, if you tell them about it they will probably add a save point, it has happened before like for example with Hall Monitor From Hell

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar

torresque

May 25, 2018
got stuck at
Night of the Raping Dead

where is the girl, no matter how hard I look, I can't find her

EDIT: forget it, I already found it

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2019
So when I wrote my last post, I hadn't got round to finishing the last couple of quest, and now that I have...yeah. While I still (for the most part) love the game, I've just come off beating my head against a certain quest for almost an hour straight, I'm at the height of my frustrations, and I really need to vent.

I think I'll just wait until the game's finished now. Maybe by then I'll be ready to try again.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
So when I wrote my last post, I hadn't got round to finishing the last couple of quest, and now that I have...yeah. While I still (for the most part) love the game, I've just come off beating my head against a certain quest for almost an hour straight, I'm at the height of my frustrations, and I really need to vent.

I think I'll just wait until the game's finished now. Maybe by then I'll be ready to try again.

Reactions: Regardie

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Sigh, I hate to say it but you prob just don't have an optimized team composition.
idk if the video is typical for you but I normally never use Raina and Elaiya, and even if your team is all melee becauseof quest restrictions youshould probably never skip a dedicated healer until you're in the 40s or 50s. Doll's regen just doesn't cut it.

Now I admit I play cheap, cheap as hell. I maxed out my team and the enemy gets double barrels of Meline and Larelle's ultimate aoe spells in sequence. Even the big fight in the castle is no big deal against that much aoe. At that point I can use Doll to tank and hero to off-heal and cleanse instead of Meline, or hero to tank with Kyrie for extra damage (swap Larelle for Kyrie to taste if you like, or go triple barrel with all 3 casters with hero doing heal and cleanse duty).

Meline is key because she can swap from damage to heal duty on the fly, and blinding everyone with holy magic makes nearly all enemy melee manageable.
Kyrie's acid eats through everyone's defenses, it really is op for the game.
Larelle double's on Meline's anti-melee by adding doses of weakness to boot.
Hell, even Felix works if you train him with books to get aoe lightning.

Elaiya, Gargan, Raina, Bronwyn, even Yamamaya just can't compete with aoe spells that also drop debuffs.

Long and short of it: Burning mana is superior to building up momentum and aoe is superior to multi-strikes most of the time.
A tank hero cleansing the party while getting smacked because he's wearing tank armor, ocassionally doing massive heals (and stat ups) via unity force can really ruin the enemy's day too. And as always, prey on the weak first. Mobs are far scarier in this game than single toughies.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2019
Sigh, I hate to say it but you prob just don't have an optimized team composition.
I never use Raina and Elaiya, and your team is lacking for a healer. Doll just doesn't cut it.
My team for this mission was Hero (with the best currently available equipment), Therese (with all recovery and most attack prayers), Meline (with every possible prayer skill learned) and Raina (because the game forces you to). Normally my fourth is Elaiya because triple barage with attack buffs and high crit is busted but Therise seemed better for the mission since she has party defence buffs and her healing prayer is so cheap. Everyone's weapons were at their ultimate stage besides the ones you can get from this mission, and I had a bunch of the achievements unlocked for extra stats. Even with double attack buff and a crit, I still never did more than 3500 damage, and like I said he'd wreck my party with defense debuffs and counter before healing way more than I was putting out because I had to focus on recovery and no status effects affected him. Even if my party setup isn't ideal, the only solution is to load an earlier save and go all the way through that miserable dungeon again. If there was an option to re-organise party members at save points I'd keep trying, but as it is it just genuinely doesn't feel worth the effort.

It doesn't help that at this point even though I have a shit ton of scrolls, oils and drinks, I have no idea what effect most of them do because their names and descriptions are so fucking vague and I have to scroll all the way through the item list every time I want to use one.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
My team for this mission was Hero (with the best currently available equipment), Therese (with all recovery and most attack prayers), Meline (with every possible prayer skill learned) and Raina (because the game forces you to). Normally my fourth is Elaiya because triple barage with attack buffs and high crit is busted but Therise seemed better for the mission since she has party defence buffs and her healing prayer is so cheap. Everyone's weapons were at their ultimate stage besides the ones you can get from this mission, and I had a bunch of the achievements unlocked for extra stats. Even with double attack buff and a crit, I still never did more than 3500 damage, and like I said he'd wreck my party with defense debuffs and counter before healing way more than I was putting out because I had to focus on recovery and no status effects affected him. Even if my party setup isn't ideal, the only solution is to load an earlier save and go all the way through that miserable dungeon again. If there was an option to re-organise party members at save points I'd keep trying, but as it is it just genuinely doesn't feel worth the effort.

It doesn't help that at this point even though I have a shit ton of scrolls, oils and drinks, I have no idea what effect most of them do because their names and descriptions are so fucking vague and I have to scroll all the way through the item list every time I want to use one.
Gotcha. Sorry for earlier version of post, it was too off the cuff and even edited I still wrote it in haste.
I don't use Therese, her kit never appealed to me or impressed me. Based on that I'd say you're definitely lacking in offense but if survivability is really that bad then yeah, you probably jumped into the quest too soon.

Meline's fire should be killing half the boss' healing, I was sure counterattack only worked against melee but it's been a while so I forget. I'm afraid you are kind of right in that the game sort of requires you to have read the game guide beforehand, otherwise it's brutal...

Aug 17, 2019
Gotcha. Sorry for earlier version of post, it was too off the cuff and even edited I still wrote it in haste.
I don't use Therese, her kit never appealed to me or impressed me. Based on that I'd say you're definitely lacking in offense but if survivability is really that bad then yeah, you probably jumped into the quest too soon.
No prob mate, appreciate the advice anyway.
You're right that counter only affects melee, but three of my party members were melee fighters, and while daze can usually stop counter, he doesn't seem to be afflicted with it. Also for some reason Meline only does like 700 damage for me. She's actually the weakest party member for me, I mainly just use her for status debuffs.

I actually managed to win it just now. Turns out after looking at what all the consumables do on the wiki and what could affect him, I had a shit ton of oils and bombs that worked super well that I'd just never had to use throughout the rest of the game, so I just max boosted my entire party with attack, defence, and manhunter beforehand and spammed bombs during the fight and he barely touched me. Granted even then the only character really doing any actual damage was the hero, but hey, if it works it works. I'm just glad it's over.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
idk if the video is typical for you but I normally never use Raina and Elaiya, and even if your team is all melee becauseof quest restrictions youshould probably never skip a dedicated healer until you're in the 40s or 50s. Doll's regen just doesn't cut it.
I beg to differ. Dolls healing if done correctly is more than enough, I've gone through this game on hardmode no problem, multiple times without a "dedicated healer". As one of the longtime optimizers for this game the combat has gotten rather easy as a result I like to challenge myself beating quests far underleved, when doing that you find out just how effective Doll is at healing

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I beg to differ. Dolls healing if done correctly is more than enough, I've gone through this game on hardmode no problem, multiple times without a "dedicated healer". As one of the longtime optimizers for this game the combat has gotten rather easy as a result I like to challenge myself beating quests far underleved, when doing that you find out just how effective Doll is at healing
Just gonna say I find this incredible. Doll's rejuvenation is impressive when stacked with her natural regeneration but her momentum generation is a handicap (or maybe I'm stuck in the old mindset from before they boosted momentum generation rates? Moving forward with my experience anyway).

Without hero pushing Improved Assault my Doll was always stuck between casting her single target heal, attacking for momentum, or attacking for momentum while wishing she could heal. Summing up my relationship with her momentum generation: Defender of Life doesn't act as a taunt as much as I wish it did lol. Her momentum and wasted self-regen wouldn't be the issues they were if the enemy didn't keep refusing to cooperate in beating the
out of her :p Not even demoting hero to light armor and running the party inconspicuous affected her tanking rates all that much.

And that's without considering her smaller mana pool suddenly drying up, which pushes hero to emergency Blazing Aura.

Don't get me wrong, I love Doll. I really love her story too. I kept her in my party for it feels like a dozen updates.
But recently I swapped out to hero and the 3 aoe monsters and I'm happy with just how faster leveling and questing is.
I never realized how much time I spent setting up Defender, regens and spending hero turns giving her momentum and mana until I no longer had to do it.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Just gonna say I find this incredible. Doll's rejuvenation is impressive when stacked with her natural regeneration but her momentum generation is a handicap (or maybe I'm stuck in the old mindset from before they boosted momentum generation rates? Moving forward with my experience anyway).

Without hero pushing Improved Assault my Doll was always stuck between casting her single target heal, attacking for momentum, or attacking for momentum while wishing she could heal. Summing up my relationship with her momentum generation: Defender of Life doesn't act as a taunt as much as I wish it did lol. Her momentum and wasted self-regen wouldn't be the issues they were if the enemy didn't keep refusing to cooperate in beating the
out of her :p Not even demoting hero to light armor and running the party inconspicuous affected her tanking rates all that much.

And that's without considering her smaller mana pool suddenly drying up, which pushes hero to emergency Blazing Aura.

Don't get me wrong, I love Doll. I really love her story too. I kept her in my party for it feels like a dozen updates.
But recently I swapped out to hero and the 3 aoe monsters and I'm happy with just how faster leveling and questing is.
I never realized how much time I spent setting up Defender, regens and spending hero turns giving her momentum and mana until I no longer had to do it.
The Nuke strat is a common one, and in terms of effectiveness it is the most effective one. But I absolutely loath it, It's boring, it's repetitive, it requires next to no strategy and it trivializes combat to the point of "why is there even combat". So I very purposefully limit myself to max 1 mage in a team

Reactions: RobertoCasas

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Didn't Bronwyn's sex scene at the end of "Stuck in the Middle With You" have a 2d image? It's been a few years since I last played, but I distinctly remember this image due to a really distracting anatomy issue. (though I still preferred it over 3d)

Also, the man in the Bank of Eastfort won't buy ancient coins after the first time. Even when I have some in my inventory he still says "Yes, and excellent coin for my collection.... Truly a pleasure doing business you". No payment and ancient coins still in inventory.

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Didn't Bronwyn's sex scene at the end of "Stuck in the Middle With You" have a 2d image? It's been a few years since I last played, but I distinctly remember this image due to a really distracting anatomy issue. (though I still preferred it over 3d)

Also, the man in the Bank of Eastfort won't buy ancient coins after the first time. Even when I have some in my inventory he still says "Yes, and excellent coin for my collection.... Truly a pleasure doing business you". No payment and ancient coins still in inventory.
He can buy only one Coin, other you can sell to any of your shopkeeper's.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
He can buy only one Coin, other you can sell to any of your shopkeeper's.
I thought it was a bug because the Money Optimization article from the wiki seems to suggest that he works the same as the Slime Trader and Fur Trader.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes