F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
they said it very early on, i think i've read it on the 0.2.something, there won't be really 151 girls to 'have' in this. still, ambitious protagonist never failed to entertain me with just this habit. aaand it's somehow better than starting with "gotta catch 'em all" (nontendo would sue over this line anyway) or just "have as much as i can", no, this cocky "i'll have 151" does better. to me, anyway.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
they said it very early on, i think i've read it on the 0.2.something, there won't be really 151 girls to 'have' in this. still, ambitious protagonist never failed to entertain me with just this habit. aaand it's somehow better than starting with "gotta catch 'em all" (nontendo would sue over this line anyway) or just "have as much as i can", no, this cocky "i'll have 151" does better. to me, anyway.
NoMoshing very much intend for there to be 151 girls, it just won't be in the span of one game, there will be a total of either 4 or 5 games (Can never remember how many) in the series

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
NoMoshing very much intend for there to be 151 girls, it just won't be in the span of one game, there will be a total of either 4 or 5 games (Can never remember how many) in the series
yea, having too many in one game would be overly complicated, or turn into a pile of dolls without story.
this first incomplete one already has a lot of paths to follow as is.

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
Hey, so i just downloaded this game, and in the little intro it asked me if i wanted 3dcg and i said no because it's not really my cup of tea. I was under the impression that it would show me 2dcg when available, but if not available, it would show the old 3dcg, but it seems that it just shows a black screen instead, and the scenes can only be viewed in the "Scene Replay" option on the title screen. Now i'm not very fond of 3dcg, but i much prefer it over just a black screen, is there a way i can change this back?

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
anyone got an unlock gallery mod?
It's not perfect, but you can manually edit the save file yourself. I don't have it on me rn, but I think it's like global.sav, or something? Anyway, if you open it in Notepad++, unlocked scenes have a "T" and locked scenes have a "0" (I think?). So yeah, just replace them all with "T"s.

It's not perfect, since I still have a few locked scenes, but this will get you the majority of them.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
It's not perfect, but you can manually edit the save file yourself. I don't have it on me rn, but I think it's like global.sav, or something? Anyway, if you open it in Notepad++, unlocked scenes have a "T" and locked scenes have a "0" (I think?). So yeah, just replace them all with "T"s.

It's not perfect, since I still have a few locked scenes, but this will get you the majority of them.
This scenes are locked because they are placeholders, there is no content in them

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
Afaik, that all for florine... for now, you just get a text each morning saying "florine thought of her actions " or smth

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Papa Romeow is the behavior in the spoiler intended or is that a bug? Inquiring minds want to know.
It's intended. She hates everything

Reasoning being if the positions were reversed she'd 100% torture you, so Hero is showing her he is better than her by not stooping to her level. It's why you get a message saying "Florine reflects on her actions" she is questioning herself if Hero is the person she thought he was

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Any updates on the arts, has the all the 3d scenes been replaced with 2d yet? I wanted to wait until it's done before I embark on this grand adventure.

Redsliver

Nov 7, 2017
Any updates on the arts, has the all the 3d scenes been replaced with 2d yet? I wanted to wait until it's done before I embark on this grand adventure.
There are still many 3dcg's especially with the maids and characters who had their a la carte sex scenes in 3d upon first creation. It appears he's trying to get the main story plot, and accompanying scenes as they occur, finished first. To my knowledge should be finished this year. That said, characters like Meline, Doll, and Chimei have had some of their scenes turned over from 3d to 2d and he leaves options for paying his artist to hurry some of the replacements as they go.

So, yeah, there's still 3dcgs and some scenes have the text without any artwork currently, but there is still a lot of content on top of that, plus the game itself. The last two harem girls should be recruitable soon, so you only have 33 to play with as of now. I expect the story of the game will be finished before the art is.

Reactions: Xanado
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes