Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
OK, I decided to ask to help for my game. I am stuck on theatre mission for a year or two (I don't play HC very often). I know I can pass it cause I used to play all the way to eastern kingdom? before I accidentally deleted that save. So help please? Or else I just restart the game, it's easier that way.
Why are you stuck? Can't defeat the boss? Not sure what to do?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Honestly your best bet against this boss is to either Daze it or Blind it, as that's the only CC that works on it, plus it only uses Physical attacks so it works nicely.
Your best options for that is to bring Meline her radiant spells can cause daze (Although keep in mind the boss is strong against Radiant so it only takes half damage, therefore don't give hero like Annointing Oil or something), plus she can learn some healing prayers, which is always nice
Or your can buy "bottled smoke" to blind him.

Either option would make him miss you 60% of the time, or if you do both you can guarantee he won't hit you

jacob bond

Feb 23, 2018
carry over the replay file from the same place as your save file (make sure it was the previous version of the game to prevent any bugs/errors)
no I didn't carry it over and I deleted after I carried over the save. Is there anyway to unlock the gallery without starting a new game?

Jul 28, 2017
no I didn't carry it over and I deleted after I carried over the save. Is there anyway to unlock the gallery without starting a new game?
If you deleted it without carrying it over then I don't think there is any other way of unlocking the gallery except asking for replays on here. I'm also looking for the complete replay as I am too lazy to replay the whole game for the alternative Doralice scene and another Battle Lost scene as well as 1 of the concept arts

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
It's not perfect, but you can manually edit the save file yourself. I don't have it on me rn, but I think it's like global.sav, or something? Anyway, if you open it in Notepad++, unlocked scenes have a "T" and locked scenes have a "0" (I think?). So yeah, just replace them all with "T"s.

It's not perfect, since I still have a few locked scenes, but this will get you the majority of them.
Doesn't work since it just make it unable to access the replay it work before.

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
are the following scenes bugged or not in yet:
Warming Up Together
Three Times the Magic
Who Says a 69 Has to be Nice?

I just get black screens for both

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes