Bagilah

Feb 1, 2020
I'm not sure what your are asking here?
What would a repackaged version of this be?
Also the game is posted as a RPGM game, so the engine is RPGM
I want playing it on android, using joiplay. If the game need to install first, i can't play it on joiplay. So, if someone can share the repacked version, i give my thanks.
And what type of RPGM it use? MV? VX ACE?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I want playing it on android, using joiplay. If the game need to install first, i can't play it on joiplay. So, if someone can share the repacked version, i give my thanks.
And what type of RPGM it use? MV? VX ACE?
From the amount of people that keep asking how to fix errors when using it on an emulator, I don't think this game is compatible with joiplay
Also it doesn't need to install first, it's just a self-extracting archive, you can just change the file extension to like .zip and it works like a normal archive

Bagilah

Feb 1, 2020
From the amount of people that keep asking how to fix errors when using it on an emulator, I don't think this game is compatible with joiplay
Also it doesn't need to install first, it's just a self-extracting archive, you can just change the file extension to like .zip and it works like a normal archive
Thank you so much, ok i Will try it

hydra_rush

Nov 16, 2019
Not sure if anyone is interested in the codes for items that buff your characters so here it is.
If one uses
load in your save file, scroll all the way down and display raw code. Next you'll want to add or modify the following into ITEMS:

"47":99,"48":99,"49":99,"50":99,"51":99,"52":99,"53":99,"54":99,"55":99,"56":99,"57":99,"58":99,"299":99

Here's what they mean:
47 - +health
48 - +mana
49 - + attack
50 - +def
51 - +magic stat
52 - +resist
53 - +agi
54 - +luck
55 through 58 - +stat (potions of the various colors)
299 - potion of excellence

Last edited:

yang4100

Mar 12, 2020
Screenshot_20210212-043603_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Yay I am able to run it on Joiplay.

Solution: Click "Decrypt Files" option that it appears if you press on the game icon in joiplay.

If it does not work, this is my full steps what I did.
1. Extracted the exe file on pc
2. Play it until you make one save file on pc
3. Move the folder into your phone
4. Add Game.exe on Joiplay
5. Press the icon until you see the Option "Decrypt Files".

Last edited:
Reactions: Bagilah

swaggerman19

Mar 18, 2019
why is this games resolution so BAD? Is this a bug?

Id like to play it without looking at 4 big black bars framing the game

BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
Can someone tell me if there is a way to skip days in this game yet, I played it last update and got stuck not being able to get to the next day to do some other quest it's a major headache for me and I believe it's something that can be looked into if not implemented yet

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Can someone tell me if there is a way to skip days in this game yet, I played it last update and got stuck not being able to get to the next day to do some other quest it's a major headache for me and I believe it's something that can be looked into if not implemented yet
Outside of easy mode there is none. Day skipping will only be possible after the story is complete

drizzcat

Jul 5, 2017
Not sure if anyone is interested in the codes for items that buff your characters so here it is.
If one uses
load in your save file, scroll all the way down and display raw code. Next you'll want to add or modify the following into ITEMS:

"47":99,"48":99,"49":99,"50":99,"51":99,"52":99,"53":99,"54":99,"55":99,"56":99,"57":99,"58":99,"299":99

Here's what they mean:
47 - +health
48 - +mana
49 - + attack
50 - +def
51 - +magic stat
52 - +resist
53 - +agi
54 - +luck
55 through 58 - +stat (potions of the various colors)
299 - potion of excellence

By any chance have you also managed to find the item #s for the 3 items that you can't buy to increase affection?

hydra_rush

Nov 16, 2019
By any chance have you also managed to find the item #s for the 3 items that you can't buy to increase affection?
I have not but if you know what they’re called you can try to figure it out through multiple saves. If you upload a save to the website, consume items, upload another save, the website will show you in green text what was added and red text what was taken away. So as long as you only change one item it should be easy to figure out. Sorry I can’t be any more help. To be honest I’m not sure what items you’re talking about. If you meant satisfaction you can get unlimited amounts by buying the shares of the candy store near the theater. The only problem with that is you need to be fairly famous so that is a late game thing. I believe if you just add one item through the method I talked about, you shouldn’t break the game so the second method of guess and check brute force will take longer but can accomplish the same goal if you don’t already have the item you’re looking for in your inventory.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
How to install a mod??? I download them but didn't know where to put it and the new game plus I know they let you keep everything you have but did the mansion also keep all the furniture I put??

Last edited:

hydra_rush

Nov 16, 2019
How to install a mod??? I download them but didn't know where to put it and the new game plus I know they let you keep everything you have but did the mansion also keep all the furniture I put??
Last I knew (this was several versions ago so it may have changed) unmodded furniture goes away on NG+. As for installing the mods there is a mod folder and also several supported mods that have received the creator’s blessing. Those mods can be found through the creator’s website and dedicated wiki page; quick Google search should yield the results. Hope this helps.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes