Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
hydra_rush Aeduaard
You can find all official mods and other mod related assets/information on the forum here:
I recommend using the forum as I'm not always the best at keeping the wiki page up to date

And to install mods all you have to do is extract the archive into the game folder

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
So can anyone help me I contacted a bug I play in easy mod I buy the eastfor condo and already got Randi then I play a few quest then the game put a warning message saying "wrong wrap quest 62" after that the eastfor condo were lock and the key were missing (also how to hire carriage I have finish this game before but don't remember how to do it )

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
So guys can I ask one stupid question because my brain don't remember how did I get it so how do I get this harem chat menu because in my previous conversation I did say I finish the game and restart back using new game+ but I didn't remember how did I get this

hydra_rush

Nov 16, 2019
So guys can I ask one stupid question because my brain don't remember how did I get it so how do I get this harem chat menu because in my previous conversation I did say I finish the game and restart back using new game+ but I didn't remember how did I get this
Looks like that’s the menu you get when you CHAT with a harem girl and select HAREM. Not available for all girls though.

Dec 12, 2018
I just bought the shop in Southport and it tells me to talk to Florine but when I do it just brings up her normal dialogue options. Anyone know if there's a fix for this?
Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. I had already bought the westcastle place and hadn't triggered the scene for it yet

Last edited:

hydra_rush

Nov 16, 2019
after that one harem girl betrays you can u get her back
If you can I haven’t figured it out yet. I’ve gotten the message for about six in game days that she’s had time to reflect, she’s calm, and at full hearts. My guess is in the next few updates but not yet.

unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
Ive been playing this game on and off for over a year, and i only now realize the 151 harem girls is a pokemon reference.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I can simply say, this is one of my favorite games lmao. I replay it every 3 - 6 months and daaaamn, it gets better every month, idk why lol. Is annoying to grind for XP and get fucked early game, but anyway, with experience comes the easy part <33

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Haven't played this game in years but last time i remember the opening involved starting in some random town on a island and having a cave base, is this the same game or am i dumb?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes