Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
It's there and it's bugged. 1st person I talk to after loading save (Elf Village retailer) and I get "Script 'Happiness' line 313: Type Error Occurred. nil can't be coerced into Fixnum"

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
That it did. Although it's strange the fix is in the form of a mod.
It so they don't have to compress and reupload every time someone finds a bug in a new release, this way they can bug fix on the fly and give that to people faster, then later they'll make a proper patch with all the fixes and reupload

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
It so they don't have to compress and reupload every time someone finds a bug in a new release, this way they can bug fix on the fly and give that to people faster, then later they'll make a proper patch with all the fixes and reupload

Fair enough. In any case, thanks for the pointer

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
So I bought both the floor and wall repair, but nothing seems to have changed. For context, I bought the wall repair *before* recruiting the maids. Does it take a few days or is it bugged?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
So I bought both the floor and wall repair, but nothing seems to have changed. For context, I bought the wall repair *before* recruiting the maids. Does it take a few days or is it bugged?
Things gradually gets repaired as the days go on, I believe the last repairs happens after 10 days

Reactions: Kraze99

juna

Aug 1, 2017
hay algun codigo para pasar al dia siguiente en la palanca roja? antes recuerdo que habia uno que era Dawn o algo asi[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes