Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just updated the game to version 0.50.4
(Sorry for the delay) :rolleyes:

Redsliver

Nov 7, 2017
how do you get the threesome with agart sisters?
It's a post quest scene. Have both girls, complete a quest, if no other scene triggers and you're waking up in Northmarket, it can happen. If you start a day with an eggplant next to the hero's name, go to the Northmarket Manor and check the master bed. (The eggplant means the game owes you a scene but there wasn't one available in the bed you woke up in.) Owed scenes don't turn it to the next day.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Has anyone used with the latest version (0.50.4). I always get this error: "Script 'True Script Modding' line 515: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method '>' for nil:NilClass". This is my first time playing Harem Collector and this mod is the only mod that I installed. Apologies if this problem has been tackled before.

EDIT: It turns out that this mod needs a fresh start. Cannot be loaded on a previous saved game.

Last edited:

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Has anyone used with the latest version (0.50.4). I always get this error: "Script 'True Script Modding' line 515: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method '>' for nil:NilClass". This is my first time playing Harem Collector and this mod is the only mod that I installed. Apologies if this problem has been tackled before.

EDIT: It turns out that this mod needs a fresh start. Cannot be loaded on a previous saved game.
I did just respond to you on the forum, but I'll leave the same response here just in case

Sounds like it needs some information that's created during initialization, I'm not the original creator of this script, I just converted it to a mod as a result my full understanding of this script is very limited, I will however look into it, but I'm not promising a fix soon if at all

I will however point out, that this is not the fault of the original creator, a lot of third party scripts aren't designed to be working in a modding environment, instead they are designed to be put into base game script. So I often have to go through them to change some things, I just never caught this bug during my own testing

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
So, I asked this before and it seemed to fall by the wayside so I'm gonna try asking it again. I'm using the Neopolitan mod and I'm on her third Umbrella quest in the Chocolate Caverns and I am completely at a loss for what to do with the apparent puzzle in the entrance. Can anyone help me out?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
So, I asked this before and it seemed to fall by the wayside so I'm gonna try asking it again. I'm using the Neopolitan mod and I'm on her third Umbrella quest in the Chocolate Caverns and I am completely at a loss for what to do with the apparent puzzle in the entrance. Can anyone help me out?
Alas the reason it may of fell to the wayside is that for an answer you need someone reading here that both uses that mod and knows the answer. I for one fall into neither category, but maybe you'll get lucky.

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
Alas the reason it may of fell to the wayside is that for an answer you need someone reading here that both uses that mod and knows the answer. I for one fall into neither category, but maybe you'll get lucky.
Yeah, I know I'm kinda gambling with this one. Hopefully I get lucky this time.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Wasnt there a game very similar to this one with the same art stile that you started on a island? Later you had a brothel?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I meaaaan. I am the creator of the mod XD

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes