Gabylef

Sep 29, 2019
Hi everyone, i tried playing this game on joiplay, but it keep saying that i have a problem with a certain "Scripts.rvdata2"...
Screenshot_20210517-154327_(1).png
Does anyone know how i can fix this? I tried searching for it in my files but can't seem to find it.

Ps. I'm playing on android

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I'm no expert on this, I'm guessing joiplay acts like some kind of emulator. It looks like it's trying to run the game in the wrong form of rpgmaker. Dunno if there is way to play this on android...

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Hi everyone, i tried playing this game on joiplay, but it keep saying that i have a problem with a certain "Scripts.rvdata2"...
View attachment 1199795
Does anyone know how i can fix this? I tried searching for it in my files but can't seem to find it.

Ps. I'm playing on android
There is no fix for this, the games scripts has been customised too much for the emulator to run it

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
How the heck do you beat Yeon and her followers at the college? What's the best group of people besides the MC to beat them.

Seahound

May 23, 2021
I have tired and tried to find the Password for the informant in the Quest for a cure quest. Can anyone help me?

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
There are two things I wish this game had in order to make it more playable. An option at the start to skip to the sandbox content (after you have bought the mansion and are going to buy the maids), and a simpler furniture system where you can just click which furniture you want in which rooms and it is automatically installed without having to fiddle with anything.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Does anyone knows how to use the save editor? I was trying to use it but only shows levels, basicly I need to edit for each level? I just wanted help to finish a battle, and not remove the difficulty of the game in general.

I'm not a guy of doing it, simply messed up with the save inside quest and I'm the Yeon final battle lol. Can't leave the house to level up neither can't win. Just no patience to make some quests till that one lol.

Weird, I don't recall the final battle there to be THAT hard last time I've played. It was tough yes, but not impossible to win comparing to the other enemies inside the house. If there is at least an item list to be able to have consumable buffs I would appreciate it.

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
I just cant get the pillars in my Northmarket manor to repair. Is there any shop that I missed anywhere that takes its orders?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Does anyone knows how to use the save editor? I was trying to use it but only shows levels, basicly I need to edit for each level? I just wanted help to finish a battle, and not remove the difficulty of the game in general.

I'm not a guy of doing it, simply messed up with the save inside quest and I'm the Yeon final battle lol. Can't leave the house to level up neither can't win. Just no patience to make some quests till that one lol.

Weird, I don't recall the final battle there to be THAT hard last time I've played. It was tough yes, but not impossible to win comparing to the other enemies inside the house. If there is at least an item list to be able to have consumable buffs I would appreciate it.
I'm having the same problem as you. Going to save editor doesn't seem to help as it does with other games like this. I've tried at least 3 times fighting Yeon and can't win. Makes me not want to play the game anymore.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm not sure how other players are doing it, but the fight against Yeon is almost impossible to win. As soon as you do minimal damage they get all their Mana back or whatever you call it. All my players keep dying and I use restore but it doesn't help at all. I quit playing the game last time because of that fight. I shouldn't have to keep trying multiple times to win and continue playing the game. Any insight on the best buffs to use would help. The so called WT on the badkitty wiki is useless.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How about, before the fight, you put two of every relevant buff on everyone (Strength for physical, magic for magical, defense and specially magic defense on everyone), and also put manhunter poison on your physical characters.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How about, before the fight, you put two of every relevant buff on everyone (Strength for physical, magic for magical, defense and specially magic defense on everyone), and also put manhunter poison on your physical characters.
I did that, I even put double defense and attack buff, along with haste buff from Felix. It was impossible without a little tweak on the save. I understand the boss fight should be strong, but not so different from the other ones. If you want a powerful boss like that, then at least the minor fights should be stronger as well. Otherwise it will be a save trap, you can clear the entire house except the boss fight. It doesn't give you the option to go away to get stronger as well for the fight. I tried like 30 possible ways (or even more, no kidding) and it was impossible. And even when tweaking the save file I only did a bit and still had to edit more (it wasn't enough). I had previous quests where I wasn't prepared and barely could reach the boss, but didn't have quests on previous quests where the difference between "normal" and "final" fights was so big.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I thought it was pretty easy, but you could also do other quests first until you overlevel to a ridiculous extent before going back to it.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This question has probably been answered and I'm too lazy to check the forum. How do I install the mods? I've read the badkitty wiki page and it says the mods have the instructions on how to install them. For some reason I must be too dumb
to figure it out. I've even unzipped them and installed them in the "mod" folder in the Harem Collector folder. Nothing happens for the two mods I've downloaded.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes