Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
I meaaaan. I am the creator of the mod XD
So with that in mind, can you lend a hand? I am quite enjoying the mod and would like to progress Neo's gear further and put her back in my lineup. I'm on the Chocolate Caverns quest and am completely lost

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
There's currently a popularity contest going on, on the forums called IW. You can join and vote for best girl, the girl that wins also get a prize ^^
I used to participate, but she still didn't get the justice of belonging to the harem :( Happy for Princess Quinta though.

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Walking in this game makes the surrounding "shaky" and it hurts my eyes for some reason and makes me dizzy... like a seasick feeling.. Do anyone else have this problem or am i just wierd?

Last edited:

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
So with that in mind, can you lend a hand? I am quite enjoying the mod and would like to progress Neo's gear further and put her back in my lineup. I'm on the Chocolate Caverns quest and am completely lost
Slim slim slim...

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
They are puzzles literally just copied straight from pokemon

1621114170100.png

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes