Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Go to the Bad Kitty website and register so you can post on their forum. The last ever Iron Waifu is coming up in the month of May. Bracket style elimination contest to determine your favorite character and may earn her some scenes or other various rewards.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Go to the Bad Kitty website and register so you can post on their forum. The last ever Iron Waifu is coming up in the month of May. Bracket style elimination contest to determine your favorite character and may earn her some scenes or other various rewards.
It's not the last ever. It's just the last for HC1. Next year will be for ILTSDK, their next project

juna

Aug 1, 2017
thanks but I was asking for a code for skip the day, to make more random missions, before has a code DAWN in the red switch to do that,

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
thanks but I was asking for a code for skip the day, to make more random missions, before has a code DAWN in the red switch to do that,
At the start of the game were it asks you to choose difficulty choosing "Easy Mode" adds a chest at the front of the mansion with an item called "Timeturner" (yes it's a reference to Harry Potter), if you use it a day passes meaning a new random mission spawns.
Don't know if you can edit saves to give yourself the item if you didn't choose that difficulty though cause I've always chosen Easy, hope this helps some.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
First round of Iron Waifu now open, Browin vs Gargon, head to the Bad Kitty site and register on their forum to vote for your favorites.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019

for the editor.
Drag your save file into the page.
Then add the file in the zip-file I've attached here. Then search for timeturner and click on the 0 next to it and change to a 1. Then click the save button at the bottom to generate new save file with timeturner now added to key items.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I'll do you one better. Just extract this one, then run it, choose the save file you want to change, then select the Items tab and go down the list until you find the time-turner.

juna

Aug 1, 2017

for the editor.
Then add the file in the zip-file I've attached here. Then search for timeturner and click on the 0 next to it and change to a 1. Then click the save button at the bottom to generate new save file with timeturner now added to key items.
I drag my savefile into the page, but how can I use the file you give me, I drag it into that page too?

juna

Aug 1, 2017
I'll do you one better. Just extract this one, then run it, choose the save file you want to change, then select the Items tab and go down the list until you find the time-turner.
sorry but give an error when I try to uncompress the file

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I drag my savefile into the page, but how can I use the file you give me, I drag it into that page too?
yes, extract the file from the zip and drag that into the webpage too. Then the inventory items will be identified for you to edit

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
So, bit of an odd question here. I'm using the Neopolitan Mod and I'm on her third umbrella upgrade quest in the Chocolate Caverns and have absolutely no idea what the puzzle is in the entrance. Anyone else used this mod and know what to do here?

Aug 26, 2020

for the editor.
u have one for character stats i cant seem to edit my characters stats

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
No, the character stats are always at the top. However this game seems to perform slightly oddly in that regard in that it doesn't display the vast majority of characters, and it doesn't show exp numbers to try to figure out which character is which. If there are any files that can improve on that then they are beyond my knowledge.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
There are however stat boosting consumable items that you can add to your inventory with the help of the item file I posted earlier. Each item is assigned a # number in the item list and these 12 items all follow on from each other in numerical order (although they aren't displayed in that order so you will have to use search function to find them all). For me it was #47 to #58. If they aren't using the same number for you then you can also search for them by name. The 1st one should be Stallone's Vital Vitamin and the last one is Potion of the Dark Cataphract. They all follow 1 of 2 naming patterns. Either "somebody's something something" or "Potion of the Dark something"

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes