Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Iron Waifu is down to the final 8 and today it's Bronwyn vs Brigandine. Go to the the Bad Kitty website and sign up for the forum to vote, and if you do, maybe give Bronwyn your vote as she looks like she will lose this round.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Please, don't be mean to horses. I hate everytime I pass through them on a rainy day. Give them a shelter at least in Southport and Westcastle. I love my slaves, but that doesn't mean I need to be mean to other pets.

Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
i have to ask this cause im tired of going back and forth on every house does the mood of the girls (Happy and Very happy) do anything? im max out of almost all the girls do i still have to give them present to stay happy or can i stop?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You can stop. The mood of the girls will only begin to fall after a few days of not interacting, and the only thing mood does is determine how much their affection grows at the end of the day.

Reactions: deversari

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Well you can get more from the slave guild by doing quests for them twice. I believe you can find some while helping the elven village to.

yourmonster

Apr 2, 2018
Hi, does anyone happen to have a save from around the end of the .42 patch? i just got a new computer and due to why i needed it cannot get back my old save.

Jun 8, 2021
okay you could call me crazy or what ever but what if these people were able to get into contact with ker who created Harem 8c and convinced him to give it to them so that they could finish it because it hasn't been touched in years has great story and is similar in some ways to this game. I know that it is impossible because ker just fell off the earth and no one know what happened to him but still I think that these people could do the game justice and finish it and not leave it abandoned forever.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Well, 1st off, these people are busy with their own game. 2nd off, Ker didn't just disappear. He became seriously ill.

Jun 8, 2021
Okay I get it and I know he is ill. I also meant after this game but I see the point it is just a crazy Idea like I said. I just hate seeing a good game like harem never finished. But I also wonder how he is doing since it has been over a year since we have heard anything from him .I do hope he is doing well. I also know that my idea was a stupid one.

Last edited:

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Okay I get it and I know he is ill. I also meant after this game but I see the point it is just a crazy Idea like I said. I just hate seeing a good game like harem never finished. But I also wonder how he is doing since it has been over a year since we have heard anything from him .I do hope he is doing well. I also know that my idea was a stupid one.
They plan to move away from RPGM games once this is finished, so even if taking over Harem was a possibility, it is highly unlikely for them to take up another RPGM project. RPGM is a good starter engine, but it's far too limiting for experienced devs, plus you know the RPGM hate

CrioGenix

Jul 20, 2019
It's a post quest scene. Have both girls, complete a quest, if no other scene triggers and you're waking up in Northmarket, it can happen. If you start a day with an eggplant next to the hero's name, go to the Northmarket Manor and check the master bed. (The eggplant means the game owes you a scene but there wasn't one available in the bed you woke up in.) Owed scenes don't turn it to the next day.
So that is what the eggplant means, so since i didnt knew that i just lost those scenes? F i guess

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Omg how do you beat the ??? Boss on the island. I understand the marked person can't hurt him and the others will die if they are marked with the sacrifice Mark and heal him but I can barely touch him at level 30 and it takes to many Rez potions. What an I missing

Dec 24, 2018
Ok, Now listen carefully... i have played games like Solvalley School, Haremon, Dark Magic, Monster Girl Hunt, but this game here Harem Collector have just the biggest asshole MC of all times

• Angry
Reactions: Sole
Dec 24, 2018
You should try playing the Rance games. IMO he's a bigger ass than this MC
l understand that there is a few games likes this one where the MC have his own personality and it's not supposed to represent the player (probably because this generic thing makes the Devs think its ''funny'') but im not even counting games like Akabur or the ones here given by Muff Diver, that is just a bunch of rape shit for psychos

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes