unsightable

Jan 19, 2021
It's been putting a weight on my conscience for a while now, so I gotta ask: is anyone else's harem either frowning or has a disappointed look on their face? If so, does it change over time?

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Once the game is completed and you have finished the main story, we will have the ability to skip days as we want, so softlocking is only possible because the game is still being developed. Also I will point out that at this point there is so many days that you can max out girls without even trying to optimize
Hey, thanks for the info!

Ullu31

May 13, 2021
how do i get slave collars ? all mine are used already where di i buy it? and how do i invest in slave market

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
Is there anything I can do to get more gold in this game easily??? I'm having problems trying to get past 100k gold so I can invest in the jewelry place and also Clementine's project.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
It hasn't been a month yet, and in a previous post, they mentioned that they are trying to do a backer release every month but will not hold themselves to deadlines besides it.

chaosthrowaway

Jun 24, 2020
It's a shit mechanic in an otherwise great game. I'm really hoping it gets removed in the final release, because otherwise there's literally no reason to play it without going to easy mode to access the cheat item.
Not that it's hard to get plenty of days in this game, but that mechanic is the limiting factor on earning money. you could invest in a shop on day 2 and then sleep until you have enough money to invest in every shop and buy every item. the limited amount of days is the only point of challenge in this aspect.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Not that it's hard to get plenty of days in this game, but that mechanic is the limiting factor on earning money. you could invest in a shop on day 2 and then sleep until you have enough money to invest in every shop and buy every item. the limited amount of days is the only point of challenge in this aspect.
Oh I agree, it's definitely a needed mechanic; its just that it sucks until the game has been developed to the point where you can no longer lock yourself out of further progress.

Slyfox1974

Apr 22, 2019
Hello, I finally decided to start this game and the first thing I always do is to verify if saves work before really get into the game but at the beginning at the tavern, I can't save. Is there a special save system or I can save later ? Because when I beat the rat and go into the city, I still can't save and i don't know what to do. Is there someone who can help me ? I put the screenshot below.

Last edited:

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Hello, I finally decided to start this game and the first thing I always do is to verify if saves work before really get into the game but at the beginning at the tavern, I can't save. Is there a special save system or I can save later ? Because when I beat the rat and go into the city, I still can't save and i don't know what to do. Is there someone who can help me ? I put the screenshot below.
Play it a little bit further.
You cant save at certain points in the game, mostly during lets call it a quest dungeon.
After the Introduction (where you are) rule of thumb is: If you can run around everywhere, you can save. If you start a quest where you have to go to a specific dungeon, you cant save (but the game will warn you).

Also in quite a few said quest dungeons you can still save, but only at specific save points.

Reactions: Slyfox1974

Slyfox1974

Apr 22, 2019
Play it a little bit further.
You cant save at certain points in the game, mostly during lets call it a quest dungeon.
After the Introduction (where you are) rule of thumb is: If you can run around everywhere, you can save. If you start a quest where you have to go to a specific dungeon, you cant save (but the game will warn you).

Also in quite a few said quest dungeons you can still save, but only at specific save points.
It worked a little later . I can finally save, thanks

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Its been a while since the developer has made any updates to his PAtreon. I hope everything is okay and some progress has been made.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes