Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
"An end game event now plays when all main questlines are complete", cool, the game is finally near the end, i lost count of how many times i played this game in the last years, it will be great when i can finally watch the end of the story. Thank you for sharing.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Any plans to put this on Steam? If you swapped all the 3d art out for 2d, it would probably do well there. (y)

Sirmikeshark

Sep 20, 2021
When i try to get a app to open this game on andriod all i get is google play store and health apps not anything that can open the game

ronney

May 6, 2017
didn't he say there was going to be a part 2 and maybe 3 and that this game only covers the a set number of the total girls he said he wanted in his harem?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
didn't he say there was going to be a part 2 and maybe 3 and that this game only covers the a set number of the total girls he said he wanted in his harem?
More like sequel because apparently the location will change and most of the girls won't come with him.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i used an old save and there are some scene's that it sayes i have but can't see.i also got the fulgame but some scene's are just blacked out with words only.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I appreciate what the dev has made here, but I don't think it works for me tonally. I can accept the MC being a total douchenozzle slaving rapist scumbag, but the nonchalant way people react to him, especially the girls he captures, kills it for me. They're being raped and enslaved, but they're acting more like they're being dragged along to a boring family outing for a few hours.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes