Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
hey smartass ive never seen a rpgm game that you couldn't use the mouse to play so stick your nose some where else
There are multiple separate versions of RPGMaker that aren't compatible with each other and as far as I know RPGMaker Ace is the only one that allows for the mouse option. (and fullscreen/widescreen options without low quality upscaling/stretching) This game was started with an old version. (RPGMaker 2003 I think)

Edit: MV for native mouse support. Not ACE.

Last edited:

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
I feel like i'm losing my mind. Please can someone tell me where can i find the person that i need to talk to in Eastfort for the blacksmith quest? Who is this guy? Is it in the military district or the nonhuman slums? The wiki says slaver but i cant find any...
Why is a level 3 quest making me travel in every corner of the map searching in every single house in every single major city...for the first fucking upgrade of my sword? Please help me im lost.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I feel like i'm losing my mind. Please can someone tell me where can i find the person that i need to talk to in Eastfort for the blacksmith quest? Who is this guy? Is it in the military district or the nonhuman slums? The wiki says slaver but i cant find any...
Why is a level 3 quest making me travel in every corner of the map searching in every single house in every single major city...for the first fucking upgrade of my sword? Please help me im lost.
Its in the I'd say southern/south-west part.
Left you have the church, then you can see a taller building with the smaller wooden part and (I think) to the right is a building that has a little fenced area attached to it on the right side.
The last one is the building. There should be a guy in it and a green-haired girl.

ronney

May 6, 2017
hey smartass ive never seen a rpgm game that you couldn't use the mouse to play so stick your nose some where else
So you mean to tell me you have never seen a rpg maker vx game? Only seen mv and forward wow you must be new sorry about that.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
There are multiple separate versions of RPGMaker that aren't compatible with each other and as far as I know RPGMaker Ace is the only one that allows for the mouse option. (and fullscreen/widescreen options without low quality upscaling/stretching) This game was started with an old version. (RPGMaker 2003 I think)

Edit: MV for native mouse support. Not ACE.
It was made in VXA

Reactions: Bob Jared

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
is it possible to add an option for switching back to 3d art for all scenes and portraits at next version?
or can you make such mod for the game?
The option won't be native in the game as we are moving away from 3DCG so there really isn't a reason to do it. A mod however? That's easy enough, you could also just do it with a save editor.
Set switch 75 to ON for 3D. Set it to OFF to not get 3D

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
The option won't be native in the game as we are moving away from 3DCG so there really isn't a reason to do it.
To move from 3d one needs 2d art, not 2d shit.
2d here is really bad from what i have seen.
p.s. but thanks for 75 hint.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
To move from 3d one needs 2d art, not 2d shit.
2d here is really bad from what i have seen.
p.s. but thanks for 75 hint.
If you meant you want all the old 3DCG art back, that simply isn't possible as they no longer exist in the game files, they get completely replaced as the 2D art gets made.

If you want those scenes back you'll have to overwrite them yourself using the old image files. I shared a link in this forum a while back to a zip file containing all the old 3D art, search some and you'll find it.

And no I don't have the link handy anymore, nor do I plan to find it again. I happen to dislike 3D Custom Girl a lot so I don't wanna put any work in it, I've already done my part by making the assets available.

Though keep in mind, this won't contain 3D artfor newer scenes, as those images flat out isn't being made.

Also I get you don't like the 2D art, which is fair art is subjective, but calling it shit just because you don't like it isn't gonna change it, no need to be juvenile about it.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Text error (I guess) in the lore explanation about the un named Divines of that world, angle of love and passion : There are "laso" ?
Should it be "also the angel of love and passion and"
That in EastFord, the priest talking.

This in the same town, "Military Intelligence" not "intellgimence" that on the panel of said building.

Gues most players reload from last update, which I did to but could this time.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
demon jhim quick question i loaded and old save but then some sex scene's only show a dark screen and only words no picture so what did i do wrong. also is there a way in the game to change to 2d art also i thought 3d was better but then i just play the game's for the story and scene's lol,

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
demon jhim quick question i loaded and old save but then some sex scene's only show a dark screen and only words no picture so what did i do wrong. also is there a way in the game to change to 2d art also i thought 3d was better but then i just play the game's for the story and scene's lol,
Those probably are not finished yet there are some where the scene are already written but the art is not available yet example Jalila the elf merchant and Doralice x scene only has text but no CG. Which kind off a bummer I like Alina and Doralice, and no you can't change 2D to 3D there is a mod but all the 3D art are being replace and no additional 3D art and being made so why bother.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes