Jul 30, 2017
ok the drow orison is still getting yo me. killed the drow women well she killed her self but i can't open eny of the cells i can't leave also what to do. by the way the mc goes o its a cell door

Oh, I see you figured it out. Either way, I believe the wiki has walkthroughs of all of the currently implemented quests.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
I'm getting a black screen during the second half of Shipping Disaster where you play as Alina, can anyone help me fix this?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
hello im stuck here what can i do? thx View attachment 1503070
The pillar to the left shows the corresponding numbers for the switches and the one on the right shows you your goal.
I think it was 32, so flip on the rightmost switch in the bottom row (should be "14"), the leftmost in the upper row (should be "3") and the third to the right in the upper row (should be "15").
After that you should be able to just go to the chest.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Hello guys. How cain I activate my slave doll?
Southport, Magic district, upper-right building.
Its a building for the automaton club/just automaton lovers (one of those) and there is a guy who can help you.
Go to the Con in Southport docks destrict for him and after that he helps you activate her.

Reactions: hakirayleigh

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
I'm getting a black screen during the second half of Shipping Disaster where you play as Alina, can anyone help me fix this?
Same problem here.

Edit: Downloading the new update (0.52.2) fixed it for me. Can get it from their website.

Last edited:

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Papa Romeow, you work with this game right?
Does this game have an updated Quest Dependencies Flowchart? The one in the wiki is dated to October 2019.
Eh sort of I guess? I don't do any official dev work if that's what you are asking, I just help out from time to time.
Anyways if that's what you can find on the wiki then that's probably the most up to date one. That was never made by the team it was made by a fan called ShadowCluster

Reactions: galanti

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Anyone know how to go to start "Dude, where is my sword ?"
On the wiki it is indicated as not available but otherwise online there multiples mention that it has to be completed along another to unlock further progress.

Any idea ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Beach house ?

There the leisure agency in Westcastle, the non noble sector.
Otherwise not sure how to reach the isolated manor, need a boat to reach so they are few options, since there no quest tied it's to be seen in this playtrough.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes