Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Can not complete the Mister Postman mission, where should i find Mitzi?
Ps.I sold the nuns at the beggining.
On the world map it is just east of Westcastle, its the fortress.
Right at the start there should be an old man (?) and a purple(?) haired paladin. That one's Mitzi.

• Wow
Reactions: Clown.34

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Does furniture work on girls that are trapped in the dungeon and not yet recruited? Also how does the whole torture vs gift thing work anyway? Like does the outcome change? Does doing both just give me a flat double speed to completion?
Furniture does not work on girls still in the dungeon.
The way gifts and torture works is:

Torture gives submission and for every 4 points of submission the girl gain 1 affection at the end of each day. Submission caps at 10 so when you have 8 submission on a girl doing more won't really speed it up (The preffered torture for a girl gives 4 submission)

Gifting gives attention happiness. And that works exactly like submisison, as in every 4 points is 1 affection and it caps at 10. So you can at most earn 2. Attention happiness does however get lowered by 1 each day so you need to maintain that.

You can never earn more than 4 affection per day, even for girls out of the dungeon, that's just the cap. Dungeon girls starts at 1 affection and can be let out at 21 affection.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
So basically I need to use torture twice and after that just gift them every day and that will give me the maximum speed?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Of course. I've even done it with my extended hard mode mod too. Once you get down his mechanics he is fairly straightforward
Deal is, i was there before, but due to the challenge i left and went do other missions, and now i only find 1 organ key, why?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I just wish there was an easier way to figure out what their status is. Like if the followers screen was made to show us all the happiness stats and also what house they are based in for the purposes of furniture.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I just wish there was an easier way to figure out what their status is. Like if the followers screen was made to show us all the happiness stats and also what house they are based in for the purposes of furniture.
You can see that over the chat option with the specific girl. SHould be "How are you?"

Wasabi2

Sep 1, 2019
I'm experiencing a couple bugs, one being that I can not see the Sons of Duncan camp on the map (despite investing and talking to the guy in the inn) and the other that every time I do the stolen shipment quest, once it goes to Alina, screen just goes black and nothing happens.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I'm experiencing a couple bugs, one being that I can not see the Sons of Duncan camp on the map (despite investing and talking to the guy in the inn) and the other that every time I do the stolen shipment quest, once it goes to Alina, screen just goes black and nothing happens.
At least the last one is a fixed bug in the newest version, 52.2.
Also didnt have a problem with the camp so it might fix both bugs.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
You have to complete "Circle of Strife" before it shows up

Oct 30, 2019
I love this game and put many hours into it years ago but I stopped playing when he began replacing the scene artwork since the mix of new and old scenes became jarring.

I was wondering if the scenes have become consistent or not yet, how much of the old scenes have been replaced

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I love this game and put many hours into it years ago but I stopped playing when he began replacing the scene artwork since the mix of new and old scenes became jarring.

I was wondering if the scenes have become consistent or not yet, how much of the old scenes have been replaced
Hm...roundabout 70-80% are replaced?
I dunno, hard to guess. Some girls scenes are completely replaced while some are still lagging behind (Elaiya:cry: and a few minor slaves like the twin maids or Penelope).

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes