Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone know how to go to start "Dude, where is my sword ?"
On the wiki it is indicated as not available but otherwise online there multiples mention that it has to be completed along another to unlock further progress.

Any idea ?
It'll start automatically when you finish "Send Newts"

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
the protagonist must be the character with the most useless abilities of all is even worse than healboy, he has no ability to attack 2 times in a row, the normal difficulty is difficult, it cannot be that he is doing a mission of lvl 12 and me being lvl 15 and be super difficult

seden

Aug 22, 2016
That's true, the girls are all more developed, as majorly, an near useless MC, tied to the world, which is ok, even if there isn't a lot of lore available.

Reactions: Aioria619

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the mc my be an ass but he does care about his girls. well the way he showes it is wierd tho.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
is there an item to ward off death because that undead bitch i can't hurt and everyone suckes at hurting it. plues i am getting pissed off at deing every fucking time.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
IF we are talking abbout the same one, its one where you need to find 5~6 pieces if organ, on the house you bought on the island south Western
That's one of the bonus bosses, they are meant to be extra hard and test a players skills in a certain combat mechanic. This one specifically tests your tanking skills

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
That's one of the bonus bosses, they are meant to be extra hard and test a players skills in a certain combat mechanic. This one specifically tests your tanking skills
Is it possible to win?

Edit. Is it possible to win on HARD mode?
Like, there is a way to beat it in-game?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is there a way to make the dungeon thing move faster? I am doing the "love" route where I give them gifts and it's taking forever and a year.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well for some reseon some of my attacks get nulled are i don't do anything to him and that kill every one spell is a bitch. becuase after i think four are five time's of use it's game over. the real pain is haveing to bring people back to life.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Is there a way to make the dungeon thing move faster? I am doing the "love" route where I give them gifts and it's taking forever and a year.
Buying furniture and putting it in their respective rooms helps.
For example Yamamaya loves the cups you win at the solo tournaments.

Also: are you giving them the +4 gifts?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Buying furniture and putting it in their respective rooms helps.
For example Yamamaya loves the cups you win at the solo tournaments.

Also: are you giving them the +4 gifts?
Does furniture work on girls that are trapped in the dungeon and not yet recruited? Also how does the whole torture vs gift thing work anyway? Like does the outcome change? Does doing both just give me a flat double speed to completion?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Does furniture work on girls that are trapped in the dungeon and not yet recruited? Also how does the whole torture vs gift thing work anyway? Like does the outcome change? Does doing both just give me a flat double speed to completion?
Yes, doing both is better. About the furniture for those girls: Actually...now idea.:censored: Still, with the right torture method and the favorite gift of theirs they are done down there very quickly.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Can not complete the Mister Postman mission, where should i find Mitzi?
Ps.I sold the nuns at the beggining.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes