Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Its been a while since the developer has made any updates to his PAtreon. I hope everything is okay and some progress has been made.
There should be. The dev has been a bit more active on twitter and discord again recently and the artist has updates on discord frequently.
The depression hit the dev hard, it was good to hear he's better again.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
I've run into a problem. After I did the werewolf quest,every time I enter Southport the screen goes black. I can back out and it returns to normal but if I go back in,it does it again.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope the dev get's back in to the swing of things the game was kinda fun. i also think some of the girls do like him and would have his child if he asked but then the mc seem's to not want kid's anyway

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
well hope the dev get's back in to the swing of things the game was kinda fun. i also think some of the girls do like him and would have his child if he asked but then the mc seem's to not want kid's anyway
That's why Florine is slipping everyone birth control. There's a scene with her and Elaiya that have them talking about this. It seems that only Meline,Penelope(after her love quest) and Yamamaya are the only ones that want kids.

Jul 30, 2017
Is it only me, or does using level cheats not allow you to start higher level quests like the phantom breaker battleground?
Quest availability is not linked to level in any way. It's determined by prerequisite quests, and your guild rank (which is based on fame, which is based on number of completed quests).

The levels listed for quests are just the recommended level that the quest enemies are meant to be balanced around, though it's not all that accurate anyway.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man 0.50.4 is already 2 version old! Damn i wanted to play the new version, i hope this gets updated soon

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Man 0.50.4 is already 2 version old! Damn i wanted to play the new version, i hope this gets updated soon
0.50.4 is the current public version from the badkitty website. There hasn't been a blog post since June and currently I cannot access the badkitty forum to even see what has been posted there, so if you know of newer versions, you should track them down and post them here.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
0.50.4 is the current public version from the badkitty website. There hasn't been a blog post since June and currently I cannot access the badkitty forum to even see what has been posted there, so if you know of newer versions, you should track them down and post them here.
It is strange, they recently in Patreon announced version 0.52 and before that 0.51 but neither they official page nor they pages in GameJolt or Itch.io have updated they version. And I can't find a version other than 0.50.4 anywhere.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say i have not played this in a long time. the other thing that got me was that you could only sleep after a mission the only way to sleep with out a mission was to play the easy option were you get the time thingy lol.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Not that it's hard to get plenty of days in this game, but that mechanic is the limiting factor on earning money. you could invest in a shop on day 2 and then sleep until you have enough money to invest in every shop and buy every item. the limited amount of days is the only point of challenge in this aspect.
The trick is to go on vacation to sunny shore that is 3-4 days of income.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
It's a shit mechanic in an otherwise great game. I'm really hoping it gets removed in the final release, because otherwise there's literally no reason to play it without going to easy mode to access the cheat item.
Hey I actually play the normal mode and don't have the time turner and I'm doing okay.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I'm not sure how other players are doing it, but the fight against Yeon is almost impossible to win. As soon as you do minimal damage they get all their Mana back or whatever you call it. All my players keep dying and I use restore but it doesn't help at all. I quit playing the game last time because of that fight. I shouldn't have to keep trying multiple times to win and continue playing the game. Any insight on the best buffs to use would help. The so called WT on the badkitty wiki is useless.
Omg how do you beat the ??? Boss on the island. I understand the marked person can't hurt him and the others will die if they are marked with the sacrifice Mark and heal him but I can barely touch him at level 30 and it takes to many Rez potions. What an I missing
I did that, I even put double defense and attack buff, along with haste buff from Felix. It was impossible without a little tweak on the save. I understand the boss fight should be strong, but not so different from the other ones. If you want a powerful boss like that, then at least the minor fights should be stronger as well. Otherwise it will be a save trap, you can clear the entire house except the boss fight. It doesn't give you the option to go away to get stronger as well for the fight. I tried like 30 possible ways (or even more, no kidding) and it was impossible. And even when tweaking the save file I only did a bit and still had to edit more (it wasn't enough). I had previous quests where I wasn't prepared and barely could reach the boss, but didn't have quests on previous quests where the difference between "normal" and "final" fights was so big.
Honestly not sure why you can't beat Yeon there are some player actually using the but honestly speaking I want to help you guys except I can't remember how I beat her and its kind off hard to go back since I pretty far in my save already and I'm playing normal so i have more too lose here if I go back.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if it's the school girl take out all her followers first the healer should br the fist target but if that is yeovn. then go after the others aoe attack's are also helpful. that's all i can say and keep your health up that's a giveen lol.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes