Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Can I play this game with joi Play in mobile
Probably not, a lot of the core scripts have been heavily modified to fascilitate much of the game, like legit mod support for example, I can't imagine a universal emulator playing well with that

Rkdk

Nov 9, 2019
Probably not, a lot of the core scripts have been heavily modified to fascilitate much of the game, like legit mod support for example, I can't imagine a universal emulator playing well with that
So is there any other emulator I can play this on

DaftDunk

Aug 12, 2019
Hey, I lost my save right after completing the elf questline. if anybody can share me a spare game save at least a little bit into the game that would be appreciated.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
It's intended. She hates everything

Reasoning being if the positions were reversed she'd 100% torture you, so Hero is showing her he is better than her by not stooping to her level. It's why you get a message saying "Florine reflects on her actions" she is questioning herself if Hero is the person she thought he was
Do we stop giving gift too?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Do we stop giving gift too?
IIRC gifts should still work (I could be wrong, it's been a while since I checked out this part of the game), it further feeds into the idea of Hero not torturing her but instead is actually going out of his way to be nice to her

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Did you have to do anything special? I am using a wireless xbox one controller and it doesn't recognize it. And there is no gamepad tab like the help file says.
No I just plug it in I dont know about wireless though since mine is a wired controller.

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
OK, I decided to ask to help for my game. I am stuck on theatre mission for a year or two (I don't play HC very often). I know I can pass it cause I used to play all the way to eastern kingdom? before I accidentally deleted that save. So help please? Or else I just restart the game, it's easier that way.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes