DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone know how to free the elves from the cells in "Those who help elves" quest? I have killed the boss, and I am on the 5th floor where the prison is but I can't open the doors... As far as I am aware I have checked everything and no solution.

Ok, I figured it out (in case anyone else is stuck):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
All right i need help in south port university women dorm the guardian how do i take him down i have all character they are lvl 99 completed the story even the final elf quest do i need a specific item or something that women dorm guardian is a beast i was doing 9843 or 1503 damage with all the characters even used the book of hax to get them full heath if they were close to dying so help me tell me how kill that motherfucking piece of shit

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
All right i need help in south port university women dorm the guardian how do i take him down i have all character they are lvl 99 completed the story even the final elf quest do i need a specific item or something that women dorm guardian is a beast i was doing 9843 or 1503 damage with all the characters even used the book of hax to get them full heath if they were close to dying so help me tell me how kill that motherfucking piece of shit
He is unkillable

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
There has to be a way to kill him right? Some command maybe change his health does anybody know how to kill him or use some cheat to kill him
AFAIK there is no way to kill the golem, save installing the full version of RPG Maker on your system, figuring out how to access the files in order to change them and then re-build the game with a kill-able golem.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
AFAIK there is no way to kill the golem, save installing the full version of RPG Maker on your system, figuring out how to access the files in order to change them and then re-build the game with a kill-able golem.
Well fuck so he part of some future quest that the dev gonna add if it is i will take immense pleasure in killing that fuck to god awful robot

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
lol there are so many girls already available, why do you have to keep trying to sneak into the girl's dorm?
also, maybe there's some other way to get around, which isn't implemented yet. i'd bet on that.

turbod

Jan 22, 2019
Hi, just playing the game on easy difficulty and found that my speed got stuck after doing the early debt retrieval mission in the wizard's mansion. Only stuck on medium I think so it isn't super annoying but yknow.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Well fuck so he part of some future quest that the dev gonna add if it is i will take immense pleasure in killing that fuck to god awful robot
If you like RNG then there is a chance you can kill him using the Cursed Grenade mod made by Sgt Hebert.
I personally coded the script for the workaround to his death immunity used in that mod so I know it works, thinking about it, it probably works for Barst too in case you wanna kill him aswell. But there is absolutely nothing behind the guardian, it's just an empty room as you are not meant to be able to get there

Reactions: F1forhalp

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If you like RNG then there is a chance you can kill him using the Cursed Grenade mod made by Sgt Hebert.
I personally coded the script for the workaround to his death immunity used in that mod so I know it works, thinking about it, it probably works for Barst too in case you wanna kill him aswell. But there is absolutely nothing behind the guardian, it's just an empty room as you are not meant to be able to get there
So basically he's the equivalent of a locked door.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Barst now who is that?

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
The plan is for the final release to be in may/june 2021
To create that many girls have their own story,quest,love etc that is gonna be hard
If they do it tho well they are amazing but realistically i thinks it is gonna take a lot more time

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
To create that many girls have their own story,quest,love etc that is gonna be hard
If they do it tho well they are amazing but realistically i thinks it is gonna take a lot more time
There's not gonna be 151 in HC1, there's only 2 girls missing now, the rest is for the sequels

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes