AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
here is the change log for 33.3
Changes in this version:
-A new early game quest, “Fairyest of Them All”, and a new repeatable adventure area, the abandoned town of Innsbrook.
-A new harem girl, Natya, the Westcastle item shop employee!
-Improvements and a lot of generic furnitures have been added to the furniture system, making it more accessible than ever.\
-A ton of “chat” dialogue has been added for Yeon.
-Various bug fixes and such have been added.

If you’ve been using the backer version of 0.33 (ie, v0.33.2 or earlier), we’ve temporarily dummied out the fucntion of the rug shop and rug items- you may receive a full refund for any purchased rugs by accessing the furniture placement interface.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
here is harem collectors wiki page with quest walkthroughs

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
Antique Armor is not listed on the harem collector wiki as far as I can see. On another not I am pretty certain it is not completely implemented so I am just gonna stop on that one for another update.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Antique Armor is not listed on the harem collector wiki as far as I can see. On another not I am pretty certain it is not completely implemented so I am just gonna stop on that one for another update.
If it's not on the wiki it's because either A contributor hasn't added it or because it's not normally accessible. if used a save editor and went through Items that's probably why, but if there is an item that is not there but can be obtained or quest through normal gameplay feel free to add it to the wiki as more often the not the Staff are busy, also it's a legit way to get the code for Wiki Tan.

LeutnantKiba

Apr 10, 2018
I have no idea if this is a bug, but during the quest "the Virgin Gynocides" when trying to enter the theather no cutscene comes only the message that it is probably closed

edit: nevermind, found it

Last edited:

massou

Apr 25, 2018
after the dragon boss from Quest: Familly maters
The game slow down.... shiki move slowly.
Someone can help me?

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Harem Collector v0.33.3: - (Full/Heavy)
updated op thanks for the links
ps can you next time upload it to mega or Gdrive if you can ;)

Nevner

Jun 3, 2017
I am curious, is it easier to create a new life simulator game or is it easier to create mods for the sims games

luke254

Oct 6, 2017
can somebody help me im stuck on elvos quest after u kill him u go to the exit but i can leave so what am i supposed to do

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
can somebody help me im stuck on elvos quest after u kill him u go to the exit but i can leave so what am i supposed to do
If you killed his illusion then search for the attic. If you killed him for real, then report to a dev stating the problem, along with a copy of your save data at the moment so they can discover why this happened.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hi i got an error after sex with yamamaya about graphics/pictures/yamamaya went to go look there and the folder is missing anyone have the folder so i can continue the game i'm missing the whole pictures folder

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes