DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
hi i got an error after sex with yamamaya about graphics/pictures/yamamaya went to go look there and the folder is missing anyone have the folder so i can continue the game i'm missing the whole pictures folder
You are not meant to have the pictures folder. It is packaged with the "Game.rgss3a" file. And the whole Yamamaya, is bug the devs are aware, which should be fixed in the new version. But if you can't wait, just don't use the catnip route to get her, or check out the dev blog there is a fix.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
In the interests of helping out completionists, I've set up an account on the Harem Collector wiki and I'm working on a guide for quest order, one intended to unlock as many characters as possible as quickly as possible. It'll be based on the old Love Harem guide, but that's pretty badly out of date.

Reactions: mesoru

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
In the interests of helping out completionists, I've set up an account on the Harem Collector wiki and I'm working on a guide for quest order, one intended to unlock as many characters as possible as quickly as possible. It'll be based on the old Love Harem guide, but that's pretty badly out of date.
True, that guide has been in desperate need of updating for guite a while now. Especially since it's based on the old relationship system. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone know the variable of each girl's affection in save editor online or how to change it
The wiki is still using the old relationship system

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know the variable of each girl's affection in save editor online or how to change it
The wiki is still using the old relationship system
Finding all the variables is quite a bit of work, espascially since they don't occur in succession. E.G. Penelope is variable 12 and Eulania is variable 243. So why not just play the game normally? If it is because the new system is confusing you, try looking at the happiness page on the wiki

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
Finding all the variables is quite a bit of work, espascially since they don't occur in succession. E.G. Penelope is variable 12 and Eulania is variable 243. So why not just play the game normally? If it is because the new system is confusing you, try looking at the happiness page on the wiki
I seems to not able to raise Therese's submission/happiness, no matter what i do she is still hostile to me

anschwww

May 10, 2017
New public Version:
This game contains adult material. You must be 18+ years old or an age appropriate for your local laws.

Current Version: 0.34.4

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
I seems to not able to raise Therese's submission/happiness, no matter what i do she is still hostile to me
Hers variable is 75. But that is a problem which should be adressed with the new dungeon based happiness system in version 0.34

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Have Larelle in your party, and interact with the water close to the switch on the right side
Thanks for your help ... Nom i'm in " The Topaz Ark - Power plant " and if i correctly understand i must do 32 mana-amps but i can correctly understand ( 14 and 18 but i can only select one sink ...

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes