Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
I'm working on a RPGMaker MV version of Harem Collector, the map names(about 500+),(almost halfway through) are 99% incorrect ( so i rewrite them (ex: original name: Broad City--> Bread City) to keep track of what i corrected) many scripts have to be rewritten(otherwise won't function properly) every warp(teleport, ex : player walks into/out (of) town/building-->spawn player to location x) to every spot has to be corrected .
It isn't playable yet. That's all i know for now.

Help would be appreciated. (just pm me for more information)

Btw, here's the link to the latest version of this game:
Full Version:
Lite Update:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I'm working on a RPGMaker MV version of Harem Collector, the map names(about 500+),(almost halfway through) are 99% incorrect ( so i rewrite them (ex: original name: Broad City--> Bread City) to keep track of what i corrected) many scripts have to be rewritten(otherwise won't function properly) every warp(teleport, ex : player walks into/out (of) town/building-->spawn player to location x) to every spot has to be corrected .
It isn't playable yet. That's all i know for now.

Help would be appreciated. (just pm me for more information)

Btw, here's the link to the latest version of this game:
Full Version:
Lite Update:
Harem Collector v0.34.4 Public Release!:
- -

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
And? it's the only version or did i miss something? my links are from the blog only the full/heavy version.
You replied to my post which states that i'm working on the MV version, by posting a link, which normally implies : It's already been done to completion by someone else, dude here's your link to it.
So your answer makes no sense(i already posted a link to the FULL AND LITE VERSION(VX ACE).
You just put up a link, without a comment hence indicating the before mentioned points.

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
You replied to my post which states that i'm working on the MV version, by posting a link, which normally implies : It's already been done to completion by someone else, dude here's your link to it.
So your answer makes no sense(i already posted a link to the FULL AND LITE VERSION(VX ACE).
You just put up a link, without a comment hence indicating the before mentioned points.
You posted links to the 0.34.4 VX ace version. And i am pretty sure bllahbllub's intention was to tell you, that had already been done in an earlier post

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
You posted links to the 0.34.4 VX ace version. And i am pretty sure bllahbllub's intention was to tell you, that had already been done in an earlier post
The only remaining question is, why didn't he just quote that part?
It would have been obvious that way.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
yeah
new version 0.34.4
lets check the change log
Changes in this version:
-There is a new quest given to you by Professor Antimbits in the Southport University!
-There is a new skill trainer for Elaiya who can be found in occupied Eastfort.
-Some new art for various sex scenes involving Yamamaya is in.
-The tentacle sex scene during “Virgin Gynocides” now has new art and will be saved to the replay menu next time you replay that quest.
-There are now a few places where, if your have the Phantom Knight class equipped, you can find small scenes where Eulania will flashback to moments in her past.
-There are exciting new graphical elements to the Abandoned Fort area that features in “One Is The Loneliest Party”!
-The process by which dungeon-based harem girls gain happiness should run a lot more smoothly.
-Numerous bug fixes, balance adjustments, etc.

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
With the art in the previews, and the overall look of the girls I had to check another game just to make sure it's not a reskin of it lol this looks a lot like the game Harem by Ker

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
With the art in the previews, and the overall look of the girls I had to check another game just to make sure it's not a reskin of it lol this looks a lot like the game Harem by Ker
If you play both games you will find that they are very different games. The only thing they have in common is the word Hare, lol You will enjoy both i am sure.

Reactions: KapitanDupa

MAsker12

May 21, 2017
Harem Collector is a lot lighter in tone, has a lot more parody type stuff, and is making a giant move to convert their 3d art into 2d. Harem is also a really good game, isn't making the switch in art style, and is also pretty sizeable with a branching path style game(good vs evil). Both games seem like they have been in development forever, although the guy who was making Harem did go on a hiatus shortly after starting it, but came back strong. They are good games to play back to back though if you like the "get a base and fill it with girls" type of game, although Harem is less of a sandbox than Harem Collector and seems to be moving your guys around.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It would be nice to see a whole sub-genre of "harem" games, where the MC collects harems, whole sets of women(MC family, step-family, classmates, neighbor families, teachers, cheerleaders, monster girls, demonesses, angels, vampires, goth girls, nuns, witches, nurses, hot grandmas, borderline lolis, etc.). Sure it's over the top, but that's a big part of the fun.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
If you play both games you will find that they are very different games. The only thing they have in common is the word Hare, lol You will enjoy both i am sure.
I played a bit of it (as much as I could anyways, the quests are a little complicated to begin. I'd find myself trying to follow the wiki when I was stuck to no avail), and as I surmised the art and characters seem much the same graphically. True the story is different as well as the characters' personalities, however I never called into question those elements.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Where is this version 0.35.2 coming from?? on the patreon there isn't even anything titled 0.35.2.....

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes