zweldass

Oct 15, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a save file where the butler is spawns in front of the manor? Pretty sure the most recent updates on their sites didn't truly fix it.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a save file where the butler is spawns in front of the manor? Pretty sure the most recent updates on their sites didn't truly fix it.

and in 0.32.4 the butler is still there so it should be bug free for the quest:Honey Trapper

zweldass

Oct 15, 2017

and in 0.32.4 the butler is still there so it should be bug free for the quest:Honey Trapper

Yea... My dumbass havent reached journeyman rank and just triggered the manor invasion thinking that the butler will be there.

Jul 28, 2017
Question: My game version is 0.30.5 so if I just updated to the latest version will my saves still be there cause I really would not like to replay the whole thing from scratch again...

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Question: My game version is 0.30.5 so if I just updated to the latest version will my saves still be there cause I really would not like to replay the whole thing from scratch again...
I know the feeling. I downloaded 0.32.3, new version is 0.32.4 and I'm hopinh there won't be a new build this month (Apr) b/c I'm tired of repeating the same over and over again. I'm tempted to not download .4 but then the blog says they had a lot of bug fixes for the newer quests and the last thing I want is to finally get tot he new content and find it doesn't work.

... I'm going to end up restarting again, I know it.

Aug 26, 2016

"So, in the last couple weeks more projects got the boot from Patreon for violating their ToS. There’s a lot of theories as to why the standards seem to be continually getting tighter, but honestly I’m not interested in that- I’m just glad they’ve been defending adult projects as long as they have. Whjat I am interested is doing what I can to protect my project.

The sticking points for Patreon- the “big five”- are necrophilia, non-consent, lolicon, beastiality and incest. Harem Collector features two of these things with various degrees of prominence, although we’ve gone to some trouble to make sure that we’re not wearing these elements on our sleeves, so to speak.

However, there doesn’t exist any real alternative. MakerSupport was looking attractive for awhile, until they, too, started cracking down on adult projects. Nutaku might be providing a similar service, but they have yet to roll out anything comparable to Patreon. There is a certain other crowdfunding service which I (NoMoshing) refuse to be affiliated with, and I’d honestly rather go back to pumping gas for a living than allow them to profit from my work.

But I’ve been over all this before, though… what matters is this:

Bad Kitty Games’ next project doesn’t need to have any of non-consent or incest, or any of the “big five” at all.

To be clear, this isn’t kowtowing to Patreon at all- the next project we’re intending to do just doesn’t have a place for incest, and can easily replace the planned but minor amount of non-con with the far more palatable (to Patreon, at least) fetish of mind control, or perhaps leave it for a separate patch or something.

So, if Harem Collector happens to end up under Patreon’s scrutiny, our current plan is to switch the Patreon campaign to supporting our next project. Harem Collector won’t be fading away, either, we’re just going to do a very extended pre-production for our next project while still working on HC. We’ll be as clear as we can about this, and hopefully keep everything at the wink-and-nod level so newcomers to the Patreon campaign don’t get confused."

Just checked his blog and found this from a couple weeks ago, he does know about the lewd patcher yeah? There's an easy way around these patreon problems now.

This isn’t an ideal situation for any of us, and we would much rather be able to finish HC without having to do any of this bullshit. But just so you know, that may not be possible, and we’ve got a plan in place to protect your investment in Harem Collector.

As for our next project, it won’t be Harem Collector 2- even if we were to make the game only have perfectly willing harem girls in it, we couldn’t abandon Meline like that. It is basically a hentai parody of a classic PC game series, and be more of a management sim with strategic elements, with very little RPG in the mix. Quite a departure, I know, but you can be assured it would have the same attention to detail, great game design, and dialogue that Bad Kitty Games is starting to develop a reputation for.

Anyway, I’ve gotta get back to prepping tonight’s minirelease and bug fix updates- Patreon backers of a certain level will get to enjoy a little taste of v0.33, and for the public v0.32.4 will have a variety of fixes for problems that have been plaguing the newer quests. So stay tuned!"

Has anyone told him about the lewd patcher page yet or not? There's an easy way around this patreon BS now.

Reactions: Minamyaou

Marcosan

Jun 29, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with the task,Hero Baker and the Philosopher's Stone. I can not tell which undergrounds to go to find a philosopher's stone?. I did the tasks for both girls and I sponsored their interests.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
How to Cheat relations ? (i tried Cheat engine and but maybe i'm just bad!?)
have you tried going to the tools section of this site and grabbing the RPGsave editor program that allows you to access more in depth things? cause last I check you can change affections with it. save edit online is great if you're needing to do a lot of basic stuff and has better overall game support but you really can't beat a purpose built piece of software.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Lost 600 max hp after double-teaming the angel with sister. I figured out it was because class stats and title changed back to Warlord even though my skills were still Phantom Knight. Attached save files before fighting the dragon and on the morning after the angel scene.

EDIT: Still getting crashes on the Manxome Foe quests, whether I go through east or west Fey woods.

Last edited:

jeghkg

Sep 29, 2017
have you tried going to the tools section of this site and grabbing the RPGsave editor program that allows you to access more in depth things? cause last I check you can change affections with it. save edit online is great if you're needing to do a lot of basic stuff and has better overall game support but you really can't beat a purpose built piece of software.
Do i have to be a Patron to acces tools secton ? Because now all i do is upload my save but then i have like 200 variable...^^

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
2018-04-09 22_42_09-Harem Collector v0.33.2.png
I can't explore the rest of the loot just because I took one barely conspicuous path?! Fuck your railroading, motherfucker! I'm the goddamn player!

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
I can't explore the rest of the loot just because I took one barely conspicuous path?! Fuck your railroading, motherfucker! I'm the goddamn player!
one simple message like: this path looks dangerous. you really want to go there?
would have been great
went there too and had to replay the whole dump

Reactions: KapitanDupa

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, is there new quests in the v33 ? i already finish " Send Newts " and " Dude, where's my sword " ? thanks

And somebody knows other good rpgmaker games like Harem or Harem Collector ?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes