Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
New version free to the public at the games website.

links to the full game and lite update.

Reactions: Daba

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Damn this game is still alive? And they're finally adding Brigandine? Holy Molly.

I remember when she and Quinta used to be always on top of the waifu tournaments every time.

Reactions: notBatman747

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Damn this game is still alive? And they're finally adding Brigandine? Holy Molly.

I remember when she and Quinta used to be always on top of the waifu tournaments every time.
I want to say it existed before Patreon was a thing. So to see this show up, I went "wait... what???"

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
GOD DAMN THE DEV SHOULD JUST FINISH THE DAMN THING.

IT's BEEN A DECADE MAN.

Finish it, move on to a new programming language and game engine and new model renderer. For the love of god holy shit. I knew about this shit in my teens.

Like holy shit continuing to do anything with this game is just creative suicide at this point.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022

IT's BEEN A DECADE MAN.

Finish it, move on to a new programming language and game engine and new model renderer. For the love of god holy shit. I knew about this shit in my teens.

Like holy shit continuing to do anything with this game is just creative suicide at this point.
They ARE finishing the game - that's what they are working on right now. And what do you mean "new model renderer"? This game uses 2D CGs, not 3D models.

Reactions: notBatman747

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
They ARE finishing the game - that's what they are working on right now.
They've said that multiple times over the last 5 years, independently of that they also said HC would be split into HC1 and HC2 and then a proper sequel would be made afterwards, and said multiple spinoffs that were secretly in development the whole time were nearing completion.

I'll leave it up to your imagination how much of that has since come to fruition after several years.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well some people are just a product of the old school. they just don't get the nrw stuff and if we do it takes time. for me i hate the fact that people ruin the old movies i like with new remakes that to me suck ass. i could see remaking old video game but just don't go messing up what we grow up on.

Reactions: F1forhalp

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
New version free to the public at the games website.

links to the full game and lite update.
How do you start Brigandine quest?

Alright got it need to change day.

Last edited:

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
I've been following this game for a few years now and playing on and off. All I gotta say is you can tell how much love is put into the game. Keep doing great work!

Reactions: RickJencans

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This game uses 2D CGs, not 3D models.
That wasn't the case at the start. Like if you look at the OP, there's still images from when the game didn't have 2D CG. I remember back in the old days when the dev blog linked to Overwhored and vice versa.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So, 30something out of 151 so far in 6 years????........ 25+ years to finish at this rate!!!!

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020

IT's BEEN A DECADE MAN.

I mean there are a few games that are on here that are in dev hell. I been playing a few of these games since I was a smol teen so like 10+ years

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
They've said that multiple times over the last 5 years, independently of that they also said HC would be split into HC1 and HC2 and then a proper sequel would be made afterwards, and said multiple spinoffs that were secretly in development the whole time were nearing completion.

I'll leave it up to your imagination how much of that has since come to fruition after several years.
You seem to be confusing things here. HC2 IS the "proper sequel" to HC1, though it won't be the game after HC1.

No idea what "multiple spinoffs" you're talking about. Are you sure that is something the developers said and not just mods fans were working on?

That wasn't the case at the start. Like if you look at the OP, there's still images from when the game didn't have 2D CG. I remember back in the old days when the dev blog linked to Overwhored and vice versa.
I'm aware, I have been following the game for years. I also know that they replaced the old 3D images with 2D ones and are not going back to 3D, so the talk about better renders confused me. It seemed like the comment was based on the outdated pictures in the OP here instead of the actual game, especially since the fact that all CGs will eventually be 2D has been known for years.

So, 30something out of 151 so far in 6 years????........ 25+ years to finish at this rate!!!!
No, this game will have only the "30something" girls in it, not the whole 151.

Has all the 3D CG been replaced yet or what?
Many have been replaced, though not all. There are also many CGs were never 3D due to the scenes being added after the switch to 2D.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Reading your post was like a flash to the past. Overwhored was a fun little game.
Man I am getting old.

As for HC if I really try to remember I guess I stopped playing right after you helped that possessed chick?
Anyway everything was still in 3D and the dev posted that he is sick and basically stopped making the game.

No, this game will have only the "30something" girls in it, not the whole 151.
Then where are the 151 coming from? As you might guess I played this game back when it was fresh and genuinely dont remember.

Also is the Good/Bad alignment still a thing?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes