moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
What "undergrounds" are you talking about? The screenshot you provided clearly says how to get the Philosopher's Stone, and neither option has anything to do with any underground.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
What "undergrounds" are you talking about? The screenshot you provided clearly says how to get the Philosopher's Stone, and neither option has anything to do with any underground.
okay eh where is it? cause when i translate it different

edit: is 2in1 quest i need another quest to access to that place...

Last edited:

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Philosopher's Stone
During the Research Material quest, in the room where you fight the final boss, there is a vault in the upper half of it.
1663327168101.png
You read books on the first floor that gives hint to which chest to open in the vault.
1663327325955.png
Open 3 wrong chests and all of them are locked. By then you gotta pay the thug at West Castle 125.000 Sil or fight him to get the stone.
1663327565140.png

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
During the Research Material quest, in the room where you fight the final boss, there is a vault in the upper half of it.
View attachment 2046650
You read books on the first floor that gives hint to which chest to open in the vault.
View attachment 2046651
Open 3 wrong chests and all of them are locked. By then you gotta pay the thug at West Castle 125.000 Sil or fight him to get the stone.
View attachment 2046660
where do i go get that quest? "research material: " and thank you!

edit thank you found quest!! talk kyrie get book thx!

Last edited:

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
uff....balance is kinda whack (playing on normal)...im on a lvl 13 q with a lvl 15 party and the boss is nigh impossible....so much fun to loose 40m of progress cause u can't save in a dungeon

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
uff....balance is kinda whack (playing on normal)...im on a lvl 13 q with a lvl 15 party and the boss is nigh impossible....so much fun to loose 40m of progress cause u can't save in a dungeon
Check wikia, boss enemies usually have unique resistances and weaknesses that you can exploit. Also there are usually at least one save point in most quest-related dungeon, maybe you missed one on the way.
EDIT: Assuming you're doing Hour of the Beast quest, the final boss is not immuned to Knockdown, so if you have Magic Missile scrolls or Bags of Marble just chuck them at the bull while pumping dmg.

Last edited:

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Check wikia, boss enemies usually have unique resistances and weaknesses that you can exploit. Also there are usually at least one save point in most quest-related dungeon, maybe you missed one on the way.
EDIT: Assuming you're doing Hour of the Beast quest, the final boss is not immuned to Knockdown, so if you have Magic Missile scrolls or Bags of Marble just chuck them at the bull while pumping dmg.
I'm assuming they meant Research Materials, it's a quest that unfortunately gets a lot of people because the boss fight has some unique mechanics

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
I'm assuming they meant Research Materials, it's a quest that unfortunately gets a lot of people because the boss fight has some unique mechanics
It was that quest yeah...but Hall monitor from hell isn'T better tbh. The level recommendations in the quest log seem kinda arbitrary...I feel constantly underpowered. not sure i missed some low level sidequests but im 1 or 2 level ahead of the recomennded level and it just doesnt feel like it. enemies usually hit harder than my party...it jsut feels off

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
It also depends on your equipment. Make sure you have your best armors equipped, and make sure Kevin and Ino have upgraded everyone's weapons as much as they can. The upgrades make a big difference (several levels worth). The level reccomendation for the quests usually takes the stats from equipment into account.

Relationship upgrades can also make a difference, as some of them give stats boosts to the main character.

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
I'm trying to run this with joiplay. I used RAR to extract the files from the .rga file. The official site says to select 'Import rpa' option - but the only 2 options that are available is 'Import' and 'Import RTP'. So I skipped step 4 and directly did step 5 - the option came to download the default (185mb). I downloaded it and then ran the game - the opening screen came but when I select new game it shows error script 'modding' line 51. Can someone please help me?
Same problem anyone have a fix?

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
I tried that but no dice. I was able to open the .rga file with RAR and extract that way. Still import the rtp for rpgmVX ace, then it ran.
Sort of.

Loaded the title and got to where you name the character, but after that I get a "failed to load image; unsupported file type."
sorry for really late reply. when i try rename it to harem collector v0.53.1.rar and open it with the app on my phone it work fine.

what program did you use to open it?
try using rar or 7zipper to extract the files.
and maybe you can also try changing the encoding to Shift_JIS.

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
I get this error when i do the second picnic with Chimei, as soon as i get taken to jail and the guard starts talking to me this error happens and the game crashs

Last edited:

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I'm impressed people give this game such high rating despite some quite noticeable balance problems. Well, now that I decided to try this game, better not touch normal difficulty I guess:confused:
What do you mean by noticeable balance problems? Because I personally don't see them

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Would be nice if you could explain what "quite noticeable balance problems" you're talking about.
Nvm my previous post, I just accumulated some frustration from errors trying to play this game on joiplay and some complaints from other posts there added up to my impression, so I got a bit heated to write that post. Due to errors I still didn't play far so previous post is mostly based on my bad mood and info from posts. Might as well delete post... :FacePalm: My apologies for false accusations or rather lack of proper foundation to accuse this game.

Reactions: moonblackhen

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Does there happen to be a cheat/hack solely for maxing relationship points of the companions? I would like to replay this again, and see the new content, but every time I think about it I remember how tedious it is to spend 10 mins, at the start of each day, running all over creation to give gifts to 30 different companions.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Does there happen to be a cheat/hack solely for maxing relationship points of the companions? I would like to replay this again, and see the new content, but every time I think about it I remember how tedious it is to spend 10 mins, at the start of each day, running all over creation to give gifts to 30 different companions.
I know there is a mod for the gifting, so you can gift all of them at once from a single place every day so you dont have to run around everytime.
Havent heard of a "instant max" cheat.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I know there is a mod for the gifting, so you can gift all of them at once from a single place every day so you dont have to run around everytime.
Havent heard of a "instant max" cheat.
That would be perfect, actually. Do you happen to know where that mod is? I panned through the wiki, but have not found such.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes