Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Found it. It is hidden among several other functions in the "Inconvenience Fixes" mod, in case anyone else shares my disdain for gifting.

Thanks for the assist, folks.

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
Help
Japanese girls' love quest is broken, results in the entire game shutting down every time.
I am also having this error, as well as an error with the Those Who Help Elves quest. In Those Who Help Elves, I cannot open the prison doors in spite of having the locked chests and the steel key that (I'm assuming) opens them to get the prison door keys out. If I try to talk to any of the elves behind bars (which I presume would let me open the boxes or something, since I literally can do nothing else to progress) I get the following error and then the game crashes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The error text for the Chimei crash is below

I don't know if there's a mod or patch to fix either of these errors, or if the error text might help someone figure out how to do one of those things, but there it is.

Edit: looked back in the thread and found the mod to fix the Chimei thing, It did not fix the error in Those Who Help Elves.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dharkie29

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I am also having this error, as well as an error with the Those Who Help Elves quest. In Those Who Help Elves, I cannot open the prison doors in spite of having the locked chests and the steel key that (I'm assuming) opens them to get the prison door keys out. If I try to talk to any of the elves behind bars (which I presume would let me open the boxes or something, since I literally can do nothing else to progress) I get the following error and then the game crashes.

The error text for the Chimei crash is below

I don't know if there's a mod or patch to fix either of these errors, or if the error text might help someone figure out how to do one of those things, but there it is.

Edit: looked back in the thread and found the mod to fix the Chimei thing, It did not fix the error in Those Who Help Elves.
You know the best source of finding fixes is the Discord where the developers are active. It has the fixes for both of these bugs

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I have to say, this game for me is best. I don't understand these people who make games, they want to control the games, but the mistakes that the games have don't control. I don't mean this game.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
You know the best source of finding fixes is the Discord where the developers are active. It has the fixes for both of these bugs
I went on the Discord and got both fixes, but the Elf quest is still broken

edit: managed to fix it. For some reason the first time I clicked on the link in the discord to the fix it took me to the wrong chat message and instead took me to a fix for a different quest. Found the right fix and put it in the right place.

Last edited:

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
So I have a problem, whenever I try to do Bronwyn's quest after I go to the bar, she tells me to go to the tall tree southwest of Eastfort but all that happens is that my character says that it's a tall tree, is something wrong or is the quest itself unfinished?

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
where i find the quest the shipment desaster?
In the SouthPort Docks district, the same area where the adventure's guild where you got the quest, if you go down to the docks and then to the very right you should see a captain, talk to him then go down the dock to the very right to get to his ship

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
So I have a problem, whenever I try to do Bronwyn's quest after I go to the bar, she tells me to go to the tall tree southwest of Eastfort but all that happens is that my character says that it's a tall tree, is something wrong or is the quest itself unfinished?
Yeah that specific quest is unfinished as of yet. They just put the first part up- the one which you have to talk to the bartender and to go to the giant tree in the map

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Buy from little flower girl near pond in front of manor
Finally I got it. Thanks. It are Lovely Flowers, she special likes and this I can make a present as 'gift'. :)
Before I picked flowers other flowers at the items-list and only was allowed to chose at my fighting-team.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I like this game but waiting for an update kills me with anxiety.
New update is release in patreon 4 days ago so we just have to wait a couple of weeks for the public version, I use to be a patron supporter but damn finance problem got me out of that no more money well I could wait for the public version. Finally BRIGANDINE is joining the harem woohoo. 1673789345578.png

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes