Jul 18, 2018
You can simply just rename the file to .zip or .rar
it work for me this way.
I tried that but no dice. I was able to open the .rga file with RAR and extract that way. Still import the rtp for rpgmVX ace, then it ran.
Sort of.

Loaded the title and got to where you name the character, but after that I get a "failed to load image; unsupported file type."

ZeroDrag

Nov 11, 2017
am facing a small issue with text getting cut off to the right side of the text area, any idea how to resolve that? its happening even at full screen.
1663092353135.png

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
am facing a small issue with text getting cut off to the right side of the text area, any idea how to resolve that? its happening even at full screen.
The font looks... strange. Did you use a custom font mod? Because the default font I have works fine, although looks like shite.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah 35 girls for the first game
Which is a good amount of girls in one game
i can't find Tin dog" become pink banana ? quest " one is the loneliest party" is gone? i cant find Tin dog seem turn pink banana" or im dum i can';t find tin dog.

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone find how to change the difficulty? Like a variable in the save or smth?
The game is fun and all, but dying and losing 30-40m of progress in a dungeon sucks, so I'm a bit done with the harder ones.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone find how to change the difficulty? Like a variable in the save or smth?
The game is fun and all, but dying and losing 30-40m of progress in a dungeon sucks, so I'm a bit done with the harder ones.
You could try this mod

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Hello, I have a problem with the task,Hero Baker and the Philosopher's Stone. I can not tell which undergrounds to go to find a philosopher's stone?. I did the tasks for both girls and I sponsored their interests.
ass ure.PNG ass ure.PNG

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes