Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I remember playing this in 2016. Decided to check if it was done. 50% through. I guess I'll come back in another 6 years. Best of luck to the dev
Its not 50% done, it's, as far as we know, almost finished as they have a new game in the pipeline and started working on it a bit 'til the whole depression thing happened.
v50 doesnt always mean 50% done, in this case it's more like the 50th update the dev put out.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Its not 50% done, it's, as far as we know, almost finished as they have a new game in the pipeline and started working on it a bit 'til the whole depression thing happened.
v50 doesnt always mean 50% done, in this case it's more like the 50th update the dev put out.
It is close to being finished. The main story is in what we have named "End game" meaning the final story line. After that it's honestly just the missing Love Quests and some extra tidbits, easters eggs and minor unfinished stuff. As I understand it art will not be done by the time the story is over however they will continue to order art and update it for HC as work is being done on ILTSDK

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
I've always liked this game since I first played it years ago. Had no idea it was already in its final arc. Sad that they never did get to 151 girls, although that was probably more for the meme than anything else. Excited to see the end, and to see their next game!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
From what I understand, the plan is ~50 girls in the first game, ~50 in the sequel and the final girls in the final installment.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017

Changes in v0.53:
-New artworks and revised sex scenes for Gargan, Lilac, Violet, Bronwyn, and Penelope
-You can now “free roam” in furniture mode, picking up, moving and placing into your inventory furniture items. It’s also been streamlined and should be less resource intensive.
-Oodles of new sprites
-Fixed over 100 bugs

Not really a big release, but considering everything that happened to NoMoshing.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Harem Collector v 0.53.0 KRAKEN.

Changes in v0.53:
-New artworks and revised sex scenes for Gargan, Lilac, Violet, Bronwyn, and Penelope
-You can now “free roam” in furniture mode, picking up, moving and placing into your inventory furniture items. It’s also been streamlined and should be less resource intensive.
-Oodles of new sprites
-Fixed over 100 bugs

Not really a big release, but considering everything that happened to NoMoshing.
What happened to NoMoshing?

Bitter13

Jun 25, 2018
Harem Collector v 0.53.0 KRAKEN.

Changes in v0.53:
-Oodles of new sprites
-Fixed over 100 bugs

Is it just me or do you guys also get a crash to desktop when you use cleanser or cleanse body to remove a statuseffekt like poisoned

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Go to In the welcome text, a little above the "Become a Patron" button, is a link to the Discord server.

Reactions: Bitter13
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes