Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
What quests aside from the slave hunts give you collars, because I'm locked out of send newts because I lack a collar.

Edit: nvm found one

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
hm.... at Brownyn's LQ have visited pub in Eastfort found the big tree but interacting with it with Brownyn in party just have MC give comment about the size of tree and nothing else?

Civerion

Feb 11, 2019
What quests aside from the slave hunts give you collars, because I'm locked out of send newts because I lack a collar.

Edit: nvm found one
Where did you find a collar? Had the same thing happen and was hoping to see the replies you get!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HaremCollector-0.53.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

• Love
Reactions: Angora Kitty

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I am very glad this game hasn't died
you're unworthy, you're a worm (is what you should say while prostrating and asking forgiveness just beside me T_Tdon't look the bad kitty yet first apologise) seriously it's been a while since i've seen it in the last update i thought it was finished and i missed it or something similar

Jul 18, 2018
The file for android is a rga file, how can I install it?
How can i play this game on joiplay

So Joiplay can recognize .rga files if you click import from the menu at the top right rather than clicking the plus icon at the bottom right.

Unfortunately that resulted in an error (could not read file) for me at least. I'd be interested to see if anyone else gets it working on Android.

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
So Joiplay can recognize .rga files if you click import from the menu at the top right rather than clicking the plus icon at the bottom right.

Unfortunately that resulted in an error (could not read file) for me at least. I'd be interested to see if anyone else gets it working on Android.
You can simply just rename the file to .zip or .rar
it work for me this way.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes