QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Except the game is still in development and it has been intended from the start that when you are finished with the main story you have access to infinite day skips, and no the main story is not time sensitive.
That's great. Thanks for informing me about this. I'll make sure to come back to the game once it's done.

Fedacking

Jun 28, 2018
Hey, I completed all of the main quests (archeology, elves, cult, kellos) but the end game event didn't trigger. Is there something else I could be missing?

Edit: for extra information I did the archeology quest last and the last quest thing has "error quest 67 not found"

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Well, the forum is back online on the devs website but it doesn't have any of the old information or the years of Iron Waifu.

Stopped by hoping there would be another competion this May since the game still isn't finished and all the old stuff is gone. Sad, very sad now.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Well, the forum is back online on the devs website but it doesn't have any of the old information or the years of Iron Waifu.

Stopped by hoping there would be another competion this May since the game still isn't finished and all the old stuff is gone. Sad, very sad now.
All that old information is still archived by both me and Conash, but Conash has been busy with the latest may competition and I've been busy updating and uploading my mods. All that stuff will eventually be reuploaded, just be patient, it's a lot of information and it's been a busy 4 days since the forum has been usable again

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
Any idea if there will ever be a revamp to the time system? Having a limited amount of days is kind of a huge turn off.

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone manage to make it work on joiplay with 52.2? I can't even create new game. Keep show cannot convert nil to string error.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes