Kakan851

Jul 26, 2018
The link that leads to their GameJolt no longer works because Gamejolt has removed all adult content on their website.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Is version 0.52.2 already available? Because I can't find it and I'm having the same problem as the person up there.
Go to the OP of this thread, click on their website link, admit you are 18 or more, click on Harem Collector, scroll down to find the link for the full version 52.2 FINALLY.

Just went through those steps to make sure it worked.

Reactions: Thayron

Thayron

May 2, 2017
Go to the OP of this thread, click on their website link, admit you are 18 or more, click on Harem Collector, scroll down to find the link for the full version 52.2 FINALLY.

Just went through those steps to make sure it worked.
Thanks

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
So is this game [Final] yet? I see BKG has another project lined up.
It's not final yet, but it's getting close story wise. Art will continue to be updated along with development of their next project once Harem Collector's other content is completed. Currently their other project is still just in testing and alpha stages, not even I know anything more about it then what has been publicly revealed XD

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so just asking what may be the complet day are moth give are take best guess is fine for me.

KevinHart

Jul 16, 2018
I remember playing this game years ago. I honestly thought it was abandoned by now but I'm excited to see it's almost finished.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i want to add the Neopolitan mods but i can't find the mods ... we need to do something ( like dl a files ) or it's directly ingame ? friendly

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Papa Romeow , I hadn't played for several versions, maybe going back to May 2020 but kept downloading and installing the new versions of the game into a new folder and copying my saves over, but when I went to try 52.2 FINALLY I get a YanFly save system error when I try to load any of my saves.

I still had the previous version sitting around that I also hadn't played and I got the same error and the game shuts down.

I changed computers since the last time I played but I brought the saves over from a backup. I don't believe I have installed a RPG Maker runtime on the new computer. Do I need that to get this up and running or did something change in the last two years?

I would ask at the forum but that seems inconsistently available.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Papa Romeow , I hadn't played for several versions, maybe going back to May 2020 but kept downloading and installing the new versions of the game into a new folder and copying my saves over, but when I went to try 52.2 FINALLY I get a YanFly save system error when I try to load any of my saves.

I still had the previous version sitting around that I also hadn't played and I got the same error and the game shuts down.

I changed computers since the last time I played but I brought the saves over from a backup. I don't believe I have installed a RPG Maker runtime on the new computer. Do I need that to get this up and running or did something change in the last two years?

I would ask at the forum but that seems inconsistently available.
The forums are down currently, I don't know when it'll be back up I don't really have anything to do with that.

Anyways the RTP is included in HC so it isn't needed for this game. However as a general advice I'd say still install it, there are a lot of game that don't include it

As for the bug it sounds like you have the Raina bug. If you go to Mods/Scripts and create a .txt file in there (you can call it whatever you want, the name isn't important). Then inside that text file put this:

Rich (BB code):
class Scene_Load < Scene_File
  def unrequire_actor(id)
    $game_actors[id].required=false
  end
end
it should fix it. Alternatively you can join the discord where you can download a file for it if you aren't sure how

Last edited:
Reactions: Regardie

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The forums are down currently, I don't know when it'll be back up I don't really have anything to do with that.

Anyways the RTP is included in HC so it isn't needed for this game. However as a general advice I'd say still install it, there are a lot of game that don't include it

As for the bug it sounds like you have the Raina bug. If you go to Mods/Scripts and create a .txt file in there (you can call it whatever you want, the name isn't important). Then inside that text file put this:

Rich (BB code):
class Scene_Load < Scene_File
  def unrequire_actor(id)
    $game_actors[id].required=false
  end
end
it should fix it. Alternatively you can join the discord where you can download a file for it if you aren't sure how
Nope, didn't work. The exact error message is below.

Script "YanFly Save System" line 1013: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method '-' for nil:NilClass

then the game closes.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey comunity, how I can sleep surely until the next day?
When I rest in the bakery I REST FINE, but how ever it seems to be the same day, when Ive gone sleep...
Many greetz, A Kitty

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You can't rest freely, as that would break the game economy. You need to complete a quest, or find some other event that advances the day.
The downside of that is that you basically can't ever complete the game and get everything unless you read the wiki and plan your entire route beforehand meticulously. Realizing that is what really turned me off this game after way too many hours of playing.

Really, this game only pretends to be a sandbox when in reality if you play it like that and just explore freely you'll lock your self out of half of the content. Which is a shame because what content I could get is great.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
The downside of that is that you basically can't ever complete the game and get everything unless you read the wiki and plan your entire route beforehand meticulously. Realizing that is what really turned me off this game after way too many hours of playing.

Really, this game only pretends to be a sandbox when in reality if you play it like that and just explore freely you'll lock your self out of half of the content. Which is a shame because what content I could get is great.
Except the game is still in development and it has been intended from the start that when you are finished with the main story you have access to infinite day skips, and no the main story is not time sensitive.

Secondly if you wanted infinite day skips now, the game already offers that option in the form of easy mode. The game also explains this in the difficulty selection screen if you choose "What's the difference?"

Thirdly the game doesn't claim to be sandbox it claims to be open-world, which it is.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017

Supposedly the final release will have a way around that, but until then yes.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes