Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I don't think there's anything I can tell you guys. Just try to avoid encounters and you should be able to escape in time.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
wait is it the skelaton's becuase you have to have one get yea. to have the orc's in the cave after

Malgas

May 20, 2018
A code can be received at the end of the game Dungeon Assault. Said code gives a free t-shirt.
A code can be received after finishing the first assignment (get to the end of the demo) of the game Ether Count.
Said code will give you the Ether Battery, a reusable item that gives Felix 100 mana once a day.
So it appears that Dungeon Assault and Ether Count have both been fully abandoned by the developer at this point, and are no longer available.

Does anyone have the codes?

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
the mega links for both the lite version and the normal one are dead.

also,is the lite version simply compressed? or are there any actual differences?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019

also,is the lite version simply compressed? or are there any actual differences?
The lite version is an update patch. So if you have a previous version you won't have to download the full game

Last edited:
Reactions: FFTW

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I delete my replay file how to unlock all CG again I saw a comment about it before but I can't find it now.

NevermindI found someone uploaded a save replay.

Last edited:

Ravenhide

Aug 28, 2018

Just visit BadKitty's website. You can just download directly from the impossible to miss Harm Collector tab.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
How do you trigger the two quests?
To trigger Hell to Pay all you need is to have completed Stranger Things and then return to the ritual room in the secret cult hideout in the mountain.

To trigger Immortal Kombat you need to have completed Go For The Throat and end the day.

Reactions: Mauser45
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes