Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry, I wasnt looked for if the question is anwered yet. -_-
How one can make money with joint ventures? Id liked to invest in flowers, bec. Im lack of money, but I see no flowers in my inventory and dont know how to deal with it. :-O

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry, I wasnt looked for if the question is anwered yet. -_-
How one can make money with joint ventures? Id liked to invest in flowers, bec. Im lack of money, but I see no flowers in my inventory and dont know how to deal with it. :-O
You don't need to do anything. Once you give them money once, you'll receive money everytime the day changes.

• Love
Reactions: Angora Kitty

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if your on normal the day's only change after quest are side mission's. that was why it was a pain in the arse for me. if you run out of money your screwed because there is no way to make money but to sell all your stuff. is that fixed are still the same.

Reactions: Angora Kitty

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Someone posted the latest update a bit earlier in the thread, but the opening post hasn't been edited yet.

Jul 28, 2017
can someone help me check my save
it stills have the night of raping dead active although I already completed the quest,recruited Larelle and obtained the rewards.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
can someone help me check my save
it stills have the night of raping dead active although I already completed the quest, recruited Larelle and obtained the rewards.
One of your variables was wrong, so I fixed it and it's done.
Quest is completed and nothing in your save was modified (except Larelle's quest variable so it's a correct number)

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
A way through the forgotten tomb please! ^u^
Its the second part of 'Night of raping dead' - Zombies in Lumberhill. In this part a lost daughter is to rescue. She is missed in a forrest full of ghosts - and a mystery tomb...

Now Im inside the tomb, gone west, north, north - but when I try to exit the 4th hall, in each way is a grave!
I need an instruction trough the tomb. -_-

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
A way through the forgotten tomb please! ^u^
Its the second part of 'Night of raping dead' - Zombies in Lumberhill. In this part a lost daughter is to rescue. She is missed in a forrest full of ghosts - and a mystery tomb...

Now Im inside the tomb, gone west, north, north - but when I try to exit the 4th hall, in each way is a grave!
I need an instruction trough the tomb. -_-
Left, Up, Down, Down. Circle the room three times going clockwise starting from top left corner and when you hear a click exit to the left as per riddle on tablets (this means start at the top left corner, go to top right corner, bottom right corner, and so on). You might want to INTENTIONALLY go the wrong way on each of the rooms, doing so will get you to multiple individual crypts, each with a skeleton that drops expensive vendor trash and a chest with loot.

Its available on the online wiki. Here's the link :

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Why would you spoil that theres a traitor in your game? like really, isn't that supposed to be a big reveal of some sort? i thought putting that on the description was pretty lame, but im still gonna play the game i guess.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Why would you spoil that theres a traitor in your game? like really, isn't that supposed to be a big reveal of some sort? i thought putting that on the description was pretty lame, but im still gonna play the game i guess.
That spoiler is really just there to hype up the long-time players like me. Because I know who the traitors are, it makes find revenge very satisfying.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The harem traitor thing isn't a big reveal (it's actually quite minor) so it's not a spoiler and doesn't ruin anything. So play with confidence.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes