gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i think i missing it i know i use to have a item to change speed because when i talking to much of my harem some was to far so i change speed then i change it back to go tought door easy what happen to it

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
cant seem to play this or anyother rpgm game, somethings causing the character to go up and left, tried reinstalling drivers and restarting comp to no avail
EDIT:nevermind, its working now, i have no idea what happened or what i did, hurray? *big confuse*

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
cant seem to play this or anyother rpgm game, somethings causing the character to go up and left, tried reinstalling drivers and restarting comp to no avail
EDIT:nevermind, its working now, i have no idea what happened or what i did, hurray? *big confuse*
do you remember how to change walk speed

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How to open the bookcase blocking the secret entrance in Hell? Is there a bug with the book that dings when you select it? Thanks.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
How to open the bookcase blocking the secret entrance in Hell? Is there a bug with the book that dings when you select it? Thanks.
you have to use the books with the right order for it to open. there is a hint that can help you in the library

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
My screen is acting like im in the dark after doing the quest Are you afraid of the dark. Mind someone helping me out?

Nvm this glitch is a hazard so whoever looks at this avoid the quest till we get update.

Last edited:

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
So I'm kind of stuck in the tomb quest. I went East, North, North, South, and then I have no idea what to do from here. I followed all the instructions (as far as I am aware)
It's actually pretty simple, if you did read the instruction, you know there is one tablet that lies, one that say the truth, and one that changes every so often. So... Knowing that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys, didn't the devs of this game had two or so smaller fun minigames, I think one of them was Dungeon Assault or something? And one where you played as a fairy. Couldn't find links anywhere. I remember playing them a long time ago, just curious about what happened.

Edit:
Ok, so after searching around on the game's wiki, I found out they're called Dungeon Assault and Ether Count, no links though. Wondering if anyone have them? I'd like to play them, even if they're abandoned. And no info on the fairy thing, I must have dreamed it or something :unsure:
I have but I can't find a link for Harem Collector: Fairy Side it looks like they are all dead :cry:
I don't have Fairy Side, sadly, but I DO have Ether Count. Here you go!

Reactions: MadMaxine

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Basically, if you hear a cancel sound, that means you made a mistake and need to go back to the start. As long as there is no sound when you pick the books, you're golden.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Basically, if you hear a cancel sound, that means you made a mistake and need to go back to the start. As long as there is no sound when you pick the books, you're golden.
Thanks, I think I figured out the riddle (esp. 3 lines, 2 parallel) on the front wall but need still some help on picking the correct books. I've tried dozens and dozens of combinations without success.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
where to find penelope in distant farm?? it is empty
You sure you're at the right farm?
It's actually NOT that distant, it's just the name of it, and it's just outside, a little bit to the right of the starter city, along the road.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes