Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
That Quest is called "Looking For A Cure" and to start is you have to have "Raped" Gargan and Raina in you're harem (you get Gargan raped after finishing "The Virgin Gynocide")
(just a friendly tip... have Larelle because that way you can skip Boss Fight and have Threesome insted) or just fight him, it's up to you.
Before that Quest just prepare because you'll need tons of heals and heal potions.
The necromancer chick?
She's fresh out of my dungeon...
I might add her to my party and try that quest then.
I havn't gone that far yet.

While I enjoy the game, for once and it's rare in this kind of games, the fights are actually challenging.
So I take my time with it.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
As for someone who got to end of content four times it's kinda boring but do what you like (but it's not the easiest fight if you ask me) I'm still waiting for more content xd otherwise I'm just gonna farm my saves as much as I can and help people here.
And Larelles Sex Scenes got Revamped and it looks quiet cool (not gonna spoil everything) Good Luck beating that Wimp ass Vampire and getting a Vampire Wannabe ^^

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Well, the game sure is in it's early stage obviously.
It's pretty simple actually, you just need to check how many girls can get into the harem, and I believe there are what 30 or 31 ATM...? It's far from the 151 "total" ones for sure.

But I didn't get too far yet mainly because I was more obssessed with doing a good start, as we have limited time in this game. And money + affection can get really tight, and even an issue if you don't make the most of it really early on.

So yeah. That took me some time to deal with it, and have an early game stage where I could be satisfied with. :p

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
33 Normal characters, 30 girls (28 if you don't count non sex girls #Ino #Eulania), 3 guys, special ones (Wiki-Tan and cerlulean) and far from 151... and the game is pretty same as other RPG games in early you grind till you are satisfied and if not you start a new game... (Good that they didn't add any RNG like in some games when you miss 400 times in a row because you have no accuracy)
If I was to count how many times I needed to Load/Restart game than it would be around ~900 times (Lost count after 700 xd) but yeah this game is in it's early stages but it's not like they aren't updating it, I see update far more often than some other popular games (both NSFW and SFW games).

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Definitly.
Not complaining, as actually I only found about this game a few days ago.

I still have a lot to learn on it, as even if I found most of the girls avaiable, I still have the past lvl 20 content to do, and it's just getting some time to get used to it.
But yeah. The only RNG part would be some of the tough fights, and that's even only if you're not prepared for it.

If you do a good start, take a loan, and invest like crazy on day 2, dig everywhere you can; do the Giant Pass treasure hunt quest and get the shop to finish up the day, you can basically pay back your loan, invest in slave traders, and start to make decent money on day 3... Not too bad.

Only thing I feel might be a little too hard, but maybe I'm not good enough, is the daily dungeons.
It's pretty easy to just rush to the end, but as the ennemies scale to your level, it's usually pretty hard, and if I don't have the best equipement on my characters, ennemies can easily destroy one party member in one turn only. Feels bad.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Daily Quests are good for start of the game and then just don't bother with them, and remember to go to some locations like Giant pass (can't remeber other locations #too many locations in da game) everyday just for that respawned monsters exp/items, and actually I never bothered with that treasure hunt for some reason... maybe because reward just sucks or I somehow didn't find last key and just fucked that quest untill I had time for it... Juts a normal speedrusher player xd (SkipQuests to get to end game faster and get destroyed HARD)

I somehow don't like your "good start"... nothing personal but I just can't/won't put that much time into Day 1 in a game that will fuck you anyway, and maybe instead of investing in Slave Traders why not just get Bank Account and just farm money from beggining of you're save?... well that's what I did anyway.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Giant Pass treasure is a MUST on day 2.
You can sell the spices you get in there for 15k at your shop.
With the rest of the trash, that's usually enough to pay back loan AND invest in slave traders.
That's waaaaaay too good to pass on, and the Ogre fight CAN be done even with just Healbot.

The thing is, usually, you're too limited in number of days.
So while you can deal with the money easily (there are quests, monster trash and such.... you can make up for it...) you will be VERY limited in term of number of gifts you can give to your girls. For that, you need to get them as fast as possible, and have as much money as possible to give the +4 gifts on daily basis if you want to max everyone.

If you don't, I'm pretty sure you won't have enough time to deal with everyone affection sadly.
Maybe I'm wrong though.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I find it odd that a lot of emphasis is placed of acquiring/purchasing armor yet there's no places to purchase weapons?! Shouldn't the Guild be selling swords, knives, bows, etc..., in addition to armor and potions? :unsure:

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
I find it odd that a lot of emphasis is placed of acquiring/purchasing armor yet there's no places to purchase weapons?! Shouldn't the Guild be selling swords, knives, bows, etc..., in addition to armor and potions? :unsure:
I felt the same way, but...
It's not something new, having each character with a signature weapon, and increasing it's power at blacksmith rather than buying new, it has been seen in games.
(A good exemple of it would be Suikoden)

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Giant Pass treasure is a MUST on day 2.
You can sell the spices you get in there for 15k at your shop.
With the rest of the trash, that's usually enough to pay back loan AND invest in slave traders.
That's waaaaaay too good to pass on, and the Ogre fight CAN be done even with just Healbot.

The thing is, usually, you're too limited in number of days.
So while you can deal with the money easily (there are quests, monster trash and such.... you can make up for it...) you will be VERY limited in term of number of gifts you can give to your girls. For that, you need to get them as fast as possible, and have as much money as possible to give the +4 gifts on daily basis if you want to max everyone.

If you don't, I'm pretty sure you won't have enough time to deal with everyone affection sadly.
Maybe I'm wrong though.
You are not wrong, but I'm not doing normal "get 100%" saves, I'm mostly just doing fun bug finding saves and whenever there is tons of content added I'm just destroying everything it gives me (after loading and getting perfect outcome), and I didn't remeber that's stupid treasure was worth so much... (now I feel like starting a new "get 100%" save xd)

As far as I remeber you can go on vacations and get Affection for money (maybe it got changed, I'm not 100% sure) but yeah with my "Fun" strategy you won't max all Girls to 120 Affection for ACHIEVEMENTS...

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Ahah, of course it depends on what kind of player you are.

I didn't get much that the time was limited the first time around, and expected I could just sleep, and get as much time and money I wanted.
It did not.

And... I'm the completionist kind of player, so...
Yeap. I had to start over, and make as much money as possible from the start, and be ready to have/give enough gifts to max everyone.

That might STILL not be enough, as some girls come later in the game, and you probably don't have enough day ending event anymore to make it work...
But hey ! It's as close as it can get, I guess !

Hippohut

Jan 5, 2018
I've been doing the areas since ver. 33 (the last time I played). How do I fix the bug from "who's afraid of the dark" level 30+, where you attempt to rescue the elves? [after the gas level, bottom level was too dark to see more than a couple light lines (the bridge?), and ALL scenes are now too dark to really see. [inventory and party screens are fine, just the indoor/outdoor tiles] Saving and restarting did NOT fix that game, but opening older saves were fine)
I just got this bug as well. Anyone know how to fix it?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Well, the game sure is in it's early stage obviously.
It's pretty simple actually, you just need to check how many girls can get into the harem, and I believe there are what 30 or 31 ATM...? It's far from the 151 "total" ones for sure.
Story wise the game is getting pretty close to done. We are not getting all 151 girls in HC1, we are getting getting 35 girls this time(Non cannon girls not included), the rest will be in the sequels.

Only thing I feel might be a little too hard, but maybe I'm not good enough, is the daily dungeons.
The daily dungeons are set up in such a way, that you risk the quest being two levels above you(trust me in this game a couple levels can make a huge difference) conversely you might just luck out and get a quest that is 2 levels below you.

Daily Quests are good for start of the game and then just don't bother with them
The daily quest are good offer some very unique and powerful equipment as potential drops, if you don't wanna save scum the drops then the enemies in them also drops heart tokens you can then exchange for said equipment.

and maybe instead of investing in Slave Traders why not just get Bank Account and just farm
Because the slaver trader has a ROI of 5% whereas the bank only has 1%. Plus you get Yamamaya that way.

Maybe I'm wrong though.
Don't worry you get waaaaay more days than you need to max everyone. The only thing that still requires a bit of planning to get is the 1.4m investment.

As far as I remeber you can go on vacations and get Affection for money (maybe it got changed, I'm not 100% sure) but yeah with my "Fun" strategy you won't max all Girls to 120 Affection for ACHIEVEMENTS...
Vacations don't increase affection.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Sadly, when HC and TLS are completed I'll have a void in my life that Farmer's Dreams can't fill! ;)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
My strategy for a fight is always use AOE magic users hahaha and have the rhinestone so don't need no potions. easy win everytime.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Story wise the game is getting pretty close to done. We are not getting all 151 girls in HC1, we are getting getting 35 girls this time(Non cannon girls not included), the rest will be in the sequels.
I see...
While I can easily understand, and it makes more sense, it's a little of a downer.
I mean; I liked this "Suikoden" feeling with gathering a huge amount of characters, but...
Oh well.

The daily dungeons are set up in such a way, that you risk the quest being two levels above you(trust me in this game a couple levels can make a huge difference) conversely you might just luck out and get a quest that is 2 levels below you.
It's not only that.
I mean, I did many fights while not being above the level, but...
Daily quests still feel something else differently.
That's also because again, that was when I was in my early lvl 20's, and... I didn't bought the journeyman equipement yet, so I was probably totally underpowered.

The daily quest are good offer some very unique and powerful equipment as potential drops, if you don't wanna save scum the drops then the enemies in them also drops heart tokens you can then exchange for said equipment.
That.
Plus, 800-1000 gold for free, even past the few couple of days, can easily be 30%+ of your daily profit cut; trash selling aside of course. So... With that, plus the "last" monster potential rare drop that can help a lot, it's always worth it to do... IF you can manage it that is...

Because the slaver trader has a ROI of 5% whereas the bank only has 1%. Plus you get Yamamaya that way.
That.
Early on, it's one of the best investment you can do.
There are quite a few with a higher ROI; in term of %, but the cut is still smaller.
Slave trader offers a lot back, AND a girl. That also is one of the best attackers in the game, so...
(she also takes what, 4 days was it before you get her after investing? So one more reason to do it early.)

Don't worry you get waaaaay more days than you need to max everyone. The only thing that still requires a bit of planning to get is the 1.4m investment.
Hum...
While I agree with the money, I still don't see how you can feel limited by the days.
You only have so many quests; and some don't even end the day. The event outside of that that ends the day are usually getting new girls, and a few rare events here and there.
If you don't plan well, and aquire a girl too late; you might not have enough days left to gift her...

But hey ! I'm not there yet, so you might be right !

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
can anyone show me where to find 2 person name elvo the sorcerer and borgen the actor?? i just spend 1hr to find and i gave up:cry:

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes