Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
can i kill the queen? i don't like her, i want her head in a plate please.
If you mean Queen Regal that you are working for the you can't (Even if that was in the game then the consequences would be extremely high and not worth it. (Whole Middle kingdom would want you dead for that probably.))
There are two other queens if you want to kill someone (The Mycon Queen and The Fairy Queen Mikey)

etten

Aug 1, 2017
When you endered the mine did MC say "Woah... This mine is about to collapse... Wait... I should definitely explore futher"?
If not and the Quest alone is not appering in Quest Log either you have encontered a bug with variables or something else that I don't know about (like you haven't completed something or some shit.)
If You want you can post the save you are using and I (or someone else) can take a look at it and maybe fix it (if it's a variable bug, if not then I can't help)
i can't enter the mine either, i can only pass on the entry on world map but can't enter the dungeon.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
There was no problem with the save of yours. (You can enter the mine and at entering it inside, you start the quest to explore it.) (I don't know if you entered the wrong mine or something, but for me there was no problem at all.)
(I took screenshoots to help you out If and saved right infront of the cave entrence)

Happy To Help!

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
after i finished the mission call " are you afraid of dark?" and i got bug :cry: my scene isn't bright and still dark after that mission so anyone help me to fix this

69683494_2235314836754382_1774996974257307648_n.png

etten

Aug 1, 2017
There was no problem with the save of yours. (You can enter the mine and at entering it inside, you start the quest to explore it.) (I don't know if you entered the wrong mine or something, but for me there was no problem at all.)
(I took screenshoots to help you out If and saved right infront of the cave entrence)

Happy To Help!
ty for your time but i still cant enter, could you give me the save while you are inside the mine? Screenshot (17).png

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
ty for your time but i still cant enter, could you give me the save while you are inside the mine?
Sorry for late reply (Collage Sucks) but here you go!
(Can't save inside the Mine because it's a quest location and Saveing is blocked there, so I saved infront of the entrence of that Mine #Not on Worldmap#)

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
North; past the arena.
From what I can tell, you can only access it later in the game.
(after some quests? I remember one involving going through a fence to get past the guards)

On that note; how in eff's name do you jump the fence, after 2 hours of searching the area for the exact spot to jump it I'm left with the conclusion that it has yet to be implemented.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
On that note; how in eff's name do you jump the fence, after 2 hours of searching the area for the exact spot to jump it I'm left with the conclusion that it has yet to be implemented.
You need a Quest for it involving Gargans transformation, Demon Cults and more.
You jump over the left side of Arena by clicking any fence there. (If you haven't gotten the Virgin Gynocides completed and Raina in the Harem then you can't start the quest for the Cure and therefore you can't jump over the fence)

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
You need a Quest for it involving Gargans transformation, Demon Cults and more.
You jump over the left side of Arena by clicking any fence there. (If you haven't gotten the Virgin Gynocides completed and Raina in the Harem then you can't start the quest for the Cure and therefore you can't jump over the fence)
^

Also.
You may want to have recruited Laraelle for two major reasons for this quest...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
^

Also.
You may want to have recruited Laraelle for two major reasons for this quest...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why did you say it xd???????
People who don't know they don't know and pay for their incompetence ;)
The first (idk if taht's his/her first game) is supposed to be exploring and fucking shit up (eh fucking logic)

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Why did you say it xd???????
People who don't know they don't know and pay for their incompetence ;)
The first (idk if taht's his/her first game) is supposed to be exploring and fucking shit up (eh fucking logic)
That's why it's in a spoiler.
Also it has been said before in the thread I'm pretty sure. :p
And it's on the wikia page.
Not that much a secret at this point really ^^

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Still what if they don't know about wiki and won't look at older posts? and any spoiler = fun destroyed (no rage when a boss is at 1 hp and kills you... That's not what happened on my 1st playthrough xd... not at all... loving my luck with RNG... gonna cry in pillow now xd)

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
The game is hard.
Even knowing what to do, it can still be hard.
But still.
After being.... corrupted by a certain someone *wink wink* I can't help but trying to learn more about the game, and trying more difficult, and in the end, fun things.
Like doing Coastburg Zombies on day 1; or trying to max my investment efficiency so I can buy the "big ones" as soon as I can.
And it's pretty fun so far actually playing like this I must say...

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Zombies on day 1? well I guess I haven't tried everything xd... "big ones"... I nearly thought u was talking about schoolar robes but nah can't be xd.

Being corruped Is fun xd I lost the count how many times I got corruped in any game that I played... (In Harem Collector It's around 76 or something xd... Love my "Never Save" gameplays...) I always forget to save and get fucked and the aut save sucks... have to learn how to save before a Boss fight or something... any tips on that??? xd

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
And those zombies on day one are actually a pretty tame thing.

There's worse.
Far worse...

Being corrupted?
Not such what you mean by that.

The auto save is bad, dosn't save very often;
and you can't save most of the time before a boss, as you can't save in dungeons.
You can only save when you are outside of it, or some rare times in big and lenghty dungeons, on those save points.
So yeah, most of the time, you just need to clear the whole dungeon and the boss without saving.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
And those zombies on day one are actually a pretty tame thing.

There's worse.
Far worse...

Being corrupted?
Not such what you mean by that.

The auto save is bad, dosn't save very often;
and you can't save most of the time before a boss, as you can't save in dungeons.
You can only save when you are outside of it, or some rare times in big and lenghty dungeons, on those save points.
So yeah, most of the time, you just need to clear the whole dungeon and the boss without saving.
So I corrupt people now :p

Reactions: Jennnnnyyyyy

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
True but I don't save like at all and when I day I'm like 3 day back and at rage mental state.
I hate that you can't save in dungeons because some of them have so much puzzles and shit like that and It takes forever (Fucking tomb to get Eulania the no sex "ghost?")

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes