Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
True but I don't save like at all and when I day I'm like 3 day back and at rage mental state.
I hate that you can't save in dungeons because some of them have so much puzzles and shit like that and It takes forever (Fucking tomb to get Eulania the no sex "ghost?")
The game does have an auto-save feature though. It should auto-save when entering a dungeon

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Well my luck with saves then xd... did it for around 15 min and it didn't save. Loving my luck with my whole fucking heart...

JohnnyBigHead

Oct 13, 2018
Am I missing something or are the enemies in the "Hell to pay" mission way too hard for the amount of exp they give? Nevermind the fact that I'm forced to bring Raina along, who isn't bad actually, but seriously lacking when compared to a second speelcaster such as Larelle.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
What LvL is ur character? It's recommended for LvL 35... so enemy's are supposed to be hard and mostly not rewarding.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
So I corrupt people now :p
*looks away*
I'm not sure what you mean by that at all...

Joke away, this playthrough I started follwing some of your advice has been more fun than all the other combined.
And can still be improved for sure.

True but I don't save like at all and when I day I'm like 3 day back and at rage mental state.
I hate that you can't save in dungeons because some of them have so much puzzles and shit like that and It takes forever (Fucking tomb to get Eulania the no sex "ghost?")
You don't save at all,
but you complain that you can't save in dungeons? :p
Honestly, after the first try, you know those puzzles too.

JohnnyBigHead

Oct 13, 2018
What LvL is ur character? It's recommended for LvL 35... so enemy's are supposed to be hard and mostly not rewarding.
MC is 42. I understand them being hard, what I don't understand is they rewarding so little exp. Like in the "Go for the throat" mission, IIRC, every fight there gave around double the exp I receive in "Hell to Pay."

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
SHHHHHHHHH I'm not complaining just saying that's kinda sucks to to be able to save xd me not saving shit has nothing to do with this xd
But I'am more used to save anywhere games than the locked save ability games.

Reactions: JohnnyBigHead

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
MC is 42. I understand them being hard, what I don't understand is they rewarding so little exp. Like in the "Go for the throat" mission, IIRC, every fight there gave around double the exp I receive in "Hell to Pay."
Well Im not the developer so can't change It, but you can idk email the developers and tell them what you think, but for me It doesn't matter If the exp Is bad or good I'm still gonna play this game for It being the game It Is.

JohnnyBigHead

Oct 13, 2018
Yeah, I would also like to save anywhere, or at least being able to backtrack the dungeons after beating the boss. Lost count of how many times I was exploring the dungeon, stumbled onto the boss room and was immediately teleported outside after beating the boss, missing some of the loot inside.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
You need a Quest for it involving Gargans transformation, Demon Cults and more.
You jump over the left side of Arena by clicking any fence there. (If you haven't gotten the Virgin Gynocides completed and Raina in the Harem then you can't start the quest for the Cure and therefore you can't jump over the fence)
Already done all that, and still natta. I've completed Virgin Gynocides, got Raina, and started the quest. The trouble is, nothing happens. I think I got a bug from using the timeturner.

P.S. Sorry for the frustrated tone to my posts, just really peeved at the troubles I'm having.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Already done all that, and still natta. I've completed Virgin Gynocides, got Raina, and started the quest. The trouble is, nothing happens. I think I got a bug from using the timeturner.

P.S. Sorry for the frustrated tone to my posts, just really peeved at the troubles I'm having.
Read what the quest says.
Do you KNOW where to go, or do you need to find where to go?
That's why in my earlier post I said there is two ways it can go : having Larelle, or not having her yet.

Can you check your quest log, and tell me what there is in there about the quest?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019

Or if you want to, you can send the save so someone can check it

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Okay, it was bugged, and I simply needed to restart the game and get back to the point I was at, thankfully I kept an earlier pre-time-turner save file (I back my saves a lot). So all's well that ends well, thanks guys and sorry for the trouble.

Jul 29, 2017
Is it weird that I'm more amazed that this game is even still in development at all? I seriously thought this game died out years ago.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
It Is weird that you thought that this game would die, and It Is quiet weird that this game is still in development tho, but we get more content while It Is in development state tho.
So It's pretty nice that this game Is still developing into a better game.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Okay I'm braking the silence on this chat line. Does anyone know when the update will be out?
Cause the mini release of Harem Collector version 0.42.1 was released on patreon on the 29 Of August but literally nothing happened after.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Okay I'm braking the silence on this chat line. Does anyone know when the update will be out?
Cause the mini release of Harem Collector version 0.42.1 was released on patreon on the 29 Of August but literally nothing happened after.
The backer release is this wednesday, public is 2 weeks after that. The usual schedule is mini-release the last wednesday of every even numbered months and a full backer release on the last wednes of every odd numbered month, and the public release is 2 weeks after every full backer release

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
This might be the only game that I can think of that managed to avoid getting pirated on this forum... what's the secret?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes