Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
anyone knows if the treasure in the ogre cave in giants path (the one in the third floor on the other side of the river) can be open and reached? and if yes, how then.

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im confused as to how this version hasnt made it onto here yet but

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMaxine

MadMaxine

Aug 19, 2019
Hey guys, didn't the devs of this game had two or so smaller fun minigames, I think one of them was Dungeon Assault or something? And one where you played as a fairy. Couldn't find links anywhere. I remember playing them a long time ago, just curious about what happened.

Edit:
Ok, so after searching around on the game's wiki, I found out they're called Dungeon Assault and Ether Count, no links though. Wondering if anyone have them? I'd like to play them, even if they're abandoned. And no info on the fairy thing, I must have dreamed it or something :unsure:

Last edited:

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Hey guys, didn't the devs of this game had two or so smaller fun minigames, I think one of them was Dungeon Assault or something? And one where you played as a fairy. Couldn't find links anywhere. I remember playing them a long time ago, just curious about what happened.

Edit:
Ok, so after searching around on the game's wiki, I found out they're called Dungeon Assault and Ether Count, no links though. Wondering if anyone have them? I'd like to play them, even if they're abandoned. And no info on the fairy thing, I must have dreamed it or something :unsure:
They stopped hosting the games in their website, your only option would be to find someone who still has the games and are willing the share. As for the fairy thing, it's called Fairy Side

Reactions: MadMaxine
Sep 28, 2018
So I'm kind of stuck in the tomb quest. I went East, North, North, South, and then I have no idea what to do from here. I followed all the instructions (as far as I am aware)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Edit:
I have but I can't find a link for Harem Collector: Fairy Side it looks like they are all dead :cry:

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes