Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Is there a cheat that immediatly wins combat? Or maybe the option to disable combat animations at least. I can't stand fighting the same enemy anymore
On easy mode you have an item to do that. maybe I am mistaken but there was a book that killed everything?

You could edit your save and get It (If I'm not wrong here)

Reactions: Prevat

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Another question I have invested into the sons of ducayne and their camp is supposed to be arround here. Do they appear later or is it bugged?

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Another question I have invested into the sons of ducayne and their camp is supposed to be arround here. Do they appear later or is it bugged?
- There is a camp there... (Totally forgot about WORLD MAP XD)

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
- There is a camp there... (Totally forgot about WORLD MAP XD)
That is what i am saying the camp is supposed to be there. But as you can tell by my screenshot it is not. My question is does it appear later or is it bugged?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
That is what i am saying the camp is supposed to be there. But as you can tell by my screenshot it is not. My question is does it appear later or is it bugged?
It's a Investment so probably bugged, I'm really not sure tho... (can never be sure about bugs u know)
The camp only shows up after Circle of Strife. Did I forget to add the condition to the map?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
LOL, I just completed the latest update and my main file is over 80 hours! Months ago I restarted the Last Sovereign to redo some lousy decisions and took like a week to get back to where I previously stopped! :whistle:
This is why I keep multiple savefolder every update I cteate a new folder for TLS and then put my save there in case something bad happen I'll know whic updta ethe bad decision was made.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm, the MC can't give the little princess a gift to build affection more than once and then no workey? :unsure:

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Oh wow, I pity you considering how the Quest Chains are interlocked in this game, getting to new content every update must have been hell. Most RPGMaker games can have save files ported throughout each update so keep that in mind for any other constant updating game, I'd hate to see the poor sap who had to replay The Last Sovereign (easily 40+ hours to get to current content, my main file is at 70+ hours) every time it updated after all.
The very first RPGM i ever played doesn't have save compatibility, so from then on i just figured that unlike Ren'py, saves aren't forward compatible... RPGM is, afterall, an older game engine haha but boy was i wrong

I'm currently playing TLS atm, and it looks like a loooooong game (and wow 70+ hours?! goddaym!). I'm just glad i've only stumbled upon the game on it's newer update XD

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
So can anyone tell me how I can defeat the queen in the wedding?
My dream team is : MC, Felix, Meline, and Kyrie. Use Felix for Healing Aura, Warding Wall, and Casters' Spark. Use Meline for Revelation. Use Kyrie for Burning Blizzard. Your going to need an abundance of health and mana potions too. It took quite a while with the enemy regenerating the dead and temporarily paralyzing some of your guys with I believe Stormroar and Cape Stun. I had all types of bombs, scrolls, coatings, etc... but didn't use any of them. I did concentrate the MC's attack on the queen, whenever possible. I thought I was going to lose a couple of times but held tough, especially using the health potions when Felix was temporarily immobilized. I'm not sure how long the battle lasted but seemed like 15-20 minutes. When it was finally over I told myself, "It was a bitch to kill that bitch!" ;)

Reactions: wheelstreak

wheelstreak

Aug 2, 2019
My dream team is : MC, Felix, Meline, and Kyrie. Use Felix for Healing Aura, Warding Wall, and Casters' Spark. Use Meline for Revelation. Use Kyrie for Burning Blizzard. Your going to need an abundance of health and mana potions too. It took quite a while with the enemy regenerating the dead and temporarily paralyzing some of your guys with I believe Stormroar and Cape Stun. I had all types of bombs, scrolls, coatings, etc... but didn't use any of them. I did concentrate the MC's attack on the queen, whenever possible. I thought I was going to lose a couple of times but held tough, especially using the health potions when Felix was temporarily immobilized. I'm not sure how long the battle lasted but seemed like 15-20 minutes. When it was finally over I told myself, "It was a bitch to kill that bitch!" ;)
Well fortunately I am already using this team in the fight, I will try this strategy thanks for the help :D

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
anyone recommend team to fight with the rat under the sewer for me?? it very hard to fight that rat because it heal it self about 6000hp every turn :cry:

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes