dd_tran

Aug 15, 2018
I went to eastfort and my home, but the wanderer isn't there to start the latest story quests. Is this version buggy? Thanks.

dd_tran

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks now I did, now I'm stuck on bringing Didi to the kitchen. After I walk there how am I supposed to create a distraction, or is it bugged?

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks now I did, now I'm stuck on bringing Didi to the kitchen. After I walk there how am I supposed to create a distraction, or is it bugged?
after you bring her to the place where there are multiple crates she will leve your team and you just continue on the quest by leaving that part of the map by going down

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Finally, took them too long to go from fandom to Wiki... It's nice to see them grow.
There wasn't really much of a choice. Fandom decided they don't like h-game wikis and gave us a 2 week notice.

But yeah the move is certainly for the better, so much more freedom with MediaWiki

--edit: For anyone interested, the move should be fully completed now

Reactions: Regardie

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm stuck in the tower looking for Research Materials.
The wiki tells "Return to Archival Floor B with the violet switch and interact with the shelf to its left to reveal a red switch."
But there is no shelf to it's left. There are only 6 tables with blue crytal balls.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I'm stuck in the tower looking for Research Materials.
The wiki tells "Return to Archival Floor B with the violet switch and interact with the shelf to its left to reveal a red switch."
But there is no shelf to it's left. There are only 6 tables with blue crytal balls.
That's because it was changed from a bookshelf to a statue. Guess the wiki didn't get updated

Reactions: Sothyr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I wonder if I restart with the fairy, can I reduce the level to 1 and XP to 0 with the online save game editor, to start with such a high level? (Same with the other girls.)

That's because it was changed from a bookshelf to a statue. Guess the wiki didn't get updated
I changed it in the wiki. Thanks. Needed to start new, because I got 3 mimics. And I looked at the wrong room. :)

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I can't win the endfight from Elaiya's love quest. Elaiya get hit 3-4 times and dies, even with level 31. I tried her to push her with different potions and manhunter poison. But same effect. Any help?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I can't win the endfight from Elaiya's love quest. Elaiya get hit 3-4 times and dies, even with level 31. I tried her to push her with different potions and manhunter poison. But same effect. Any help?
Use her Stealth skill. There is special mechanic in this boss fight, where whenever Stealth is active he wont attack Elaiya

Reactions: Regardie and Sothyr

Aoiru

Aug 25, 2017
I have not played this game for over a year ,so i downloaded and started again yesterday and many things has changed but its wiki was closed, so anyone knows where can i find instruction for new quest ? i try on Bad kitty web but finding nothing.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I have not played this game for over a year ,so i downloaded and started again yesterday and many things has changed but its wiki was closed, so anyone knows where can i find instruction for new quest ? i try on Bad kitty web but finding nothing.
The old wiki was closed due to some changes in Fandoms TOS. The new wiki can be found here

Edit: There should be a link to the wiki on the BKG website aswell

Reactions: hideouz

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
hello guys, i'm new to the game and currently playing the newest version. i have a question:" one is the loneliest party" quest is recommend for lv2 but when i come to the church where therese say she is, the church is close until further notice. So how do i
get therese into my party at lv2, is that possible? View attachment 468748 i
The Church you need to go to is in the Wealthy District, above the Slave Market.

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
isnt there a way to play fullscreen without that stretchin? or adjust the window like i want it, alot other rpgm games support that
4:3 in 16:9 isnt really good
i think, i remember the game played in fullscreen or windowed fullscreen without that stretch

thanks

giabao

Jul 26, 2019
anyone knows how to increase ( and decrease) your character attack stat, just lost 2 hours of progression due to a the power in my place went out, and the best part: i didn't save T-T. please lend this poor man a hand if you can.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes