Omegon

Nov 2, 2017
captain Pyrite is on the southport docks.
The mysterious girl can be found on rainy days in a forest west of eastfort near the river

Try the auto save. It should be right from before you entered a dangerous area the last time.

Reactions: giabao

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
how does one transfer their old saves to the new version I love this and last sovereign but starting over each time to get to new content is a pain

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
how does one transfer their old saves to the new version I love this and last sovereign but starting over each time to get to new content is a pain
Move all the SaveXX.rvdata2 (These are your saves)
Move the Misc_Data.rvdata2 (This contain thing such as Achievements, or which gift a girl Hates/Love,if you've discovered it.)
And move the replay.rvdata2 (This contains all the unlocked replay scenes)
From your old game folder to your new one.

Alternatively you can download the light version and just update your game, it comes with instructions on how to

giabao

Jul 26, 2019
Sup guys. me again, with another question, can someone tell me where to find the orc slave?(the orc for the slave hunt II quest)
Oh and btw, the "where's my sword" quest, does its self progress or do i have to do something to more clue, if so, then what do i need to do?
Thanks in advance.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Sup guys. me again, with another question, can someone tell me where to find the orc slave?(the orc for the slave hunt II quest)
Oh and btw, the "where's my sword" quest, does its self progress or do i have to do something to more clue, if so, then what do i need to do?
Thanks in advance.
He can be found at Orc Town. The cave where you meet slender, it's just north of the orc encampment where you saved Florine.

The quest self progresses once you complete a certain quest.

anyone knows what is the answer for the chest's riddle in the engineering corp's sewer?
Depends on why you chose as a leader. If it's someone who can translate the text it's Gauntlet

If it's someone who couldn't translate it, it's Auntletgiel

Or just use Chimei as the leader. She just goes fuck you chest and your codes I'll just unlock you anyways.

Also just as an FYI all this information is available on the wiki

giabao

Jul 26, 2019
He can be found at Orc Town. The cave where you meet slender, it's just north of the orc encampment where you saved Florine.

The quest self progresses once you complete a certain quest.

Depends on why you chose as a leader. If it's someone who can translate the text it's Gauntlet

If it's someone who couldn't translate it, it's Auntletgiel

Or just use Chimei as the leader. She just goes fuck you chest and your codes I'll just unlock you anyways.

Also just as an FYI all this information is available on the wiki
Tried the wiki using the link that was post in this thread but it's closed wiki :V
SO if possible, can you send me a new link pls, tks :D

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Tried the wiki using the link that was post in this thread but it's closed wiki :V
SO if possible, can you send me a new link pls, tks :D
The old Wiki is closed, OP hasn't been corrected yet.

Omegon

Nov 2, 2017
The guy who made this thread hasnt been online for over a month, so we might have to post the new wiki link every page at least once....

giabao

Jul 26, 2019
The old Wiki is closed, OP hasn't been corrected yet.
According to this wiki, i've miss a lot of scenes T-T. I have read somewhere that you can forcefully unlock all the scenes, can someone kind enough to show me how(PS: just saying "use save editor" won't help, cause then i still won't know what to do, and sorry for poor english if what i'm saying is difficult to understand)

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
The guy who made this thread hasnt been online for over a month, so we might have to post the new wiki link every page at least once....
Help rarely updates the OP. As far as I can tell it almost always get's done by other uploaders or staff, just wait for the next public release next week, it'll most likely get updated again

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Usually, if there is something that you want to get into the OP you need to report the post, (link in the lower left side), to bring it to the attention of the Mods and then one of them will make the decision to add it or not. I have already reported the latest message with the link so hopefully the OP will get updated soon.

Aug 17, 2019
Anyone else having trouble accessing the dev website or is it just me? It keeps saying the connection to the server was reset every time I try.

Knightworld

Dec 30, 2018
hey can anyone give me a vid about someone getting out of terra citrix after finishing the boss. i am having a royal bad time doing that in the 'Stranger Things' quest.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
hey can anyone give me a vid about someone getting out of terra citrix after finishing the boss. i am having a royal bad time doing that in the 'Stranger Things' quest.
This problem is something the Devs are very much aware of. The problem is the recent AoE rebalance made the fights take longer (I will point out that doing it without AoE was always possible as I've done it myself multiple times). But in response the timer will be increased and enemies will be easier to avoid in the next release

-edit: I'm not sure there currently are any vids of making it out of Terra in a version where the AoE rebalance is in aswell, so anything you would see would be inaccurate

Reactions: Knightworld

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I have started playing this game a dozen or so times over a few years, i am going to see it through this time.. lol Wish me luck..

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes