Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
RomeoPapa, is there a recommended girl order? Usually I just try to rush Larelle, Therese, Gargan and Yeon in that order.
Not really. The game is free roam. While there is always an "optimal" route based on what you are trying to accomplish (All girls maxed affection fastest/Most money/etc.), I'd say it all comes down to preference.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I am still playing my first play through (a ton of content) and love it. I really like the newer image style that is starting to be implemented as well. Great work, TY for your efforts Dev team.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Some impressions on party members:

Hero: terrific tank in PK mode with IGP (very expensive in honey terms though). Indirectly offensive powerhouse in WL mode thanks to Unity Force.

• Yeon: duh. After getting Rally I dumped Felix and made her permanent. Rally, Revive, Unity heal, all sorta offensive magic thanks to books. Only thing I missed from Felix is group AGI buff. Yeon is also kinda squishy.

• Gargan: dude/dudette got overpowered. Except for stun resistant/immune bosses like Barst I almost always use him. +5 TP for using Cape Stun? Hell yeah! Plus area stun. Then there's Coup de Grace. Don't forget Unity Force counter. That's insanely good against the Queen and her mooks. Sometimes I dump him for Bronwyn or offensive mage depending on situation.

• Bronwyn: except for Slenderman and mook-heavy boss fights I always use her in boss fights. Never found a boss (I think) immune to all her DoT attacks and Pinning Arrow. Didn't really feel she got nerfed one bit by +5 TP Pinning Arrow.

• Larelle: LQ makes her really strong. Starting to use her over Kyrie after finishing LQ and getting her item. I think by then she's better than Kyrie in mage-heavy parties thanks to MDF debuff. Plus later enemies tend to get resistant/immune to acid. Moxx item also gives her mana regen.

• Kyrie: still mainstay for mob clearing especially with golems/inanimate enemies. Not so hot anymore with AoE nerf and acid resists/immunities.

• Meline: also kinda weakened by AoE nerf. Censured still overpowered... when it works. Revelation still great for undead/vampire/werewolf/melee-heavy groups.

• Elaiya: great for Slenderman. Okay for magic reflect heavy mobs. Would be fantastic if Headshot works more frequently or more enemies you want to kill ASAP are not immune. I usually just bench her.

Felix is okay until I get Yeon. Doll is okay until I get Gargan or PK mode. The rest are kinda meh.
I only do one tactic magic spam use kyrie or larrelle aoe magic that attack twice really effctive

Reactions: BarstBuster

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
"and a traitor within his own harem!"
Who's the dumbass who decided that spoiling this is a good idea?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
This latest release is terribly bugged, it crash's with every battle inside the Golden Tomb. Really no need to play at all at this point.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
It's been a few years since I played this game. How many of the images have been updated by now?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
thing is im in the first section of it and i either cant find a lever i can get to or cant get to one atm
Interacting with the minecard will allow you to go along the track, and you will have access to the lever at some of the areas it stops

BarstBuster

Dec 9, 2019
This latest release is terribly bugged, it crash's with every battle inside the Golden Tomb. Really no need to play at all at this point.
Can you share error hints?

I haven't reached that yet. Why would that area crash? In the changelog I don't recall they changed anything in the Golden Tomb.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Can you share error hints?

I haven't reached that yet. Why would that area crash? In the changelog I don't recall they changed anything in the Golden Tomb.
There was a bug with the knights in there, but it had nothing to do with crashing it was just an exploit. But IIRC the fix isn't in this version, so that shouldn't be it. Sadly I can't say anything else without the person get back to us with more information on the crash

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes