RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Well this is annoying. The wiki page for the game has gone down / been removed / been deleted. So all the info about the game will need to be hosted elsewhere. >;(

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm after doing Quinta's Love quest it seems I can no longer change my run speed..the haxx book doesnt fix it either.

HighRallots

May 25, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the Golden Tomb mission? My game keeps randomly crashing during it. I was also getting crashes during the second solo tournament, and I don't have a spare save.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Conash has a theory, if you want to help out try loading the auto-save from before doing the quest and see if you can change speed
Yes can change the speed when loading the prior auto-save, it also works just fine during the quest up until you kill the final boss.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Yes can change the speed when loading the prior auto-save, it also works just fine during the quest up until you kill the final boss.
Yeah the issue has been found, there is something that doesn't get turned off during that scene

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone else having problems with the Golden Tomb mission? My game keeps randomly crashing during it. I was also getting crashes during the second solo tournament, and I don't have a spare save.
Yup having the same issue, i will try to download latest version and hopefully 43.2 fixes the random crash issue.
I have made progress through the Tomb, but having to save and reload after every minor battle in case of a crash is getting quite tedious.
I might try a previous save before the tomb and restart the entire encounter after latest patch.

plumbis65

Jul 24, 2017
does anyone know if there are any plans to implement pregnancy? i can't seem to find any info about it

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes