hammerface

May 18, 2018
How do I recruit Yeon? The wiki says to go to Antimbits' office in the magical academy but there's just a note on the door saying he's out doing field research. Have I locked myself out of the Hall Monitor from Hell quest?

Edit: nevermind... I thought I had checked the adventurer's guild a million times, but there the quest is, on the wall xD

hammerface

May 18, 2018
Yup having the same issue, i will try to download latest version and hopefully 43.2 fixes the random crash issue.
I have made progress through the Tomb, but having to save and reload after every minor battle in case of a crash is getting quite tedious.
I might try a previous save before the tomb and restart the entire encounter after latest patch.
Having the same problem in 43.2. Took me aback honestly, haven't had a single crash before this. Couldn't find a crash log either, anyone know if there is one in the game files?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Any chance the MC will find out what's behind the mystery door in the basement/dungeon soon?:unsure:

Is that bitch Florine ever going to be released from her cell? At least let us torture her a bit to expedite her reformation! ;)

Lastly, Princess Quinta complained about having to leave all of her stuff behind when she abruptly left with the MC. Doesn't the MC own like like 5 houses now and can't find extra space for Quinta's wardrobe and shit?

Reactions: ryouG

ronney

May 6, 2017
Any chance the MC will find out what's behind the mystery door in the basement/dungeon soon?:unsure:

Is that bitch Florine ever going to be released from her cell? At least let us torture her a bit to expedite her reformation! ;)

Lastly, Princess Quinta complained about having to leave all of her stuff behind when she abruptly left with the MC. Doesn't the MC own like like 5 houses now and can't find extra space for Quinta's wardrobe and shit?
Clearly Quinta has 10 houses worth of wardrobe and shit. :LOL:

• Haha

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Hmm after doing Quinta's Love quest it seems I can no longer change my run speed..the haxx book doesnt fix it either.
Yo! If ya reached Quinta did ya have problems with Golden Tomb too in 0.43.2?

I ain't worried. Devs release patches real quick.

So far bugs we know are:
  1. Runspeed fixed after beating Quinta LQ boss.
  2. Crashes in battles in Golden Tomb. (Someone says crash in Tournament Fighter something.)
  3. ---Miltary Intelligmence---
  4. Gargan still looks like a dude... with boobs.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016

So far bugs we know are:
  2. Crashes in battles in Golden Tomb. (Someone says crash in Tournament Fighter something.)
Dont know about 0.43.2 but I had a bunch of crashes in the golden tomb when I was using 0.43.1. Made it through it but it was a pain having to save after every other battle.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019

So far bugs we know are:
2. Problem is known and a fix has been found.
3. The name is intentional. It's a joke
4. Gargan is awesome

Reactions: TylerJ

LordVile

Apr 3, 2018
So turns out you can get force locked into a battle with a mimic as all it seems to want to cast is sleep, had an instance where I was down to the last party member as healing seems expensive in the game unless you want to keep a locked party of three (mc, immortal slave "Luna" for me, healbot)

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
2. Problem is known and a fix has been found.
3. The name is intentional. It's a joke
4. Gargan is awesome
2. Any ad hoc solution while me is waiting for 0.43.3? Save after every battle at save point near entrance? When does this happen? Before getting Eulania, after Eulania (repeatable dungeon) or both? What caused it? I look at them changelogs. Nothing says anything bout no Golden Tomb.
3. Oooh. Good one.
4. Ya I know. Stunlock the shit out of stuff you can't kill out right. Get 5 TP while doing that. Freaking overpowered. I just wanna look at proper chick. Maybe next updates you guys make Gargan look real hot.

So turns out you can get force locked into a battle with a mimic as all it seems to want to cast is sleep, had an instance where I was down to the last party member as healing seems expensive in the game unless you want to keep a locked party of three (mc, immortal slave "Luna" for me, healbot)
Mimics kinda tough if ya don't Stun/Knockdown them bastards. Immune to whole buncha stuff.

Get the Delinquent Uniform for them mages (immunity to Sleep, Possession, Paralysis, Stun). If ya need more use Love Tokens from random dungeons to buy them from fairy at Love Center.

Use Dispel mind from Healbot/Yeon. If ya have them Librum Caseum use Clear Mind from Meline/Therese.

If ya don't mind the cost use Ghost Party. Gives immunities to whole bunch shit.

Reactions: LordVile

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
2. Any ad hoc solution while me is waiting for 0.43.3? Save after every battle at save point near entrance? When does this happen? Before getting Eulania, after Eulania (repeatable dungeon) or both? What caused it? I look at them changelogs. Nothing says anything bout no Golden Tomb.
3. Oooh. Good one.
4. Ya I know. Stunlock the shit out of stuff you can't kill out right. Get 5 TP while doing that. Freaking overpowered. I just wanna look at proper chick. Maybe next updates you guys make Gargan look real hot.
Uhmmm this is awkward.... I meant number 1 not 2....

It's not Gargan's turn in the art queue, but who knows :D

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Uhmmm this is awkward.... I meant number 1 not 2....
What bout them Golden Tomb crash bug? Weird crash bug specific to one dungeon that ain't even changed in 0.43. And some dude says crash bug also affected one of them tourneys.

I ain't at Golden Tomb yet. v0.43.2 Lite pasted over v0.43.1. Started new game. So far so good, no crash shit.
It's not Gargan's turn in the art queue, but who knows :D
(y)

Still awesome shit you guys made. Maybe v0.43.3 bugfixes for Christmas? :p

LordVile

Apr 3, 2018
3. Oooh. Good one.

Mimics kinda tough if ya don't Stun/Knockdown them bastards. Immune to whole buncha stuff.

Get the Delinquent Uniform for them mages (immunity to Sleep, Possession, Paralysis, Stun). If ya need more use Love Tokens from random dungeons to buy them from fairy at Love Center.

Use Dispel mind from Healbot/Yeon. If ya have them Librum Caseum use Clear Mind from Meline/Therese.

If ya don't mind the cost use Ghost Party. Gives immunities to whole bunch shit.
Brilliant thanks for that info, the bad news is that it was my first time coming across a Mimic and only had the one party member at the time, and needless to say I fell into the trap of being perma sleeped xD, well time to retrace saves find the one just outside and time to farm again.

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
Well i made it past the golden tomb. It took me some......... time, every time the game crashed i had to re-instance the encounter until i got a working combat sequence.

My shitty workaround :
1. Save after every encounter. Trust me spent a lot of time in there hating my self(and the game) for not bothering to go back and thinking i could just do the chest encounter as well and it would work "this time...."

2. If or when you get into a repeated crash cycle run around through all the lvls(floors) do random stuff. instance every floor if you have to just try to break the cycle.

3. Set down your walking speed, i didn't think of this immediately, but it seemed to get me through the Tomb some what quicker not sure if it works at all, but at that point i was trying everything just to be done with the tomb.

4. Save to a different save. I dedicated 10 saves to the tomb then i saved over all those saves again. It seemed to help as well when i was stuck in infinite crash cycles. I did not test with deleting saves and making brand new ones though.

Ive tried reloading outside the tomb doing a quest/returning to mansion resetting party with different characters, it seems like the Tomb it self is bugged so yeah. At this point i feel like Ive tried almost anything to ease into the combat encounters of the tomb. I wholeheartedly want to see the dump or log from that session, because something happens when you enter combat i am assuming there is some overlap between encounters, floor guards must be beaten with a specific weapon and regular mobs don't, and as soon as you encounter a regular mob after a floor guard the game crashes, then it would crash on floor guards.

To say the least every combat encounter in the Golden Tomb is bugged or was for me at least.
tldr:
Over all i spent way too much time on this game for just being in the there. If you can or don't care, i would suggest skipping the quest for now its not worth it.

• Thinking Face

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Dunno if this related to them Golden Tomb crash bug.

In Dark Mine me game crashed ONCE after touching bottom right elf in "Dark Mine, Upper Shaft".

Got them:

RGSS3 Player has stopped working
Windows is checking for a solution to the problem

Finished all mobs. No crash in other battles.

I ain't started Golden Tomb yet. Playing v0.43.2 LITE pasted over v0.43.1 FULL. Started new game from very start.

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Satisfaction and LQ aside, any of you guys use Chimei or Alchemy?

Chimei hits like a truck... when she works. She ain't that great during crunch time. Gargan and Bronwyn are more reliable bosskillers, especially if boss got surrounded by mooks. Larelle will screw bosses' ATK even if they immune to Necrotic; she gets kinda overpowered after her LQ.

I only ever used Resurrection potions. U gets them upgrading the shop. All them other alchemy stuff Serade gives ya for free (although randomly) after being BFF with her brat.

Chimei plus Orange Kid kinda expensive for 210K Sil ur better off investing in +5% ROI investments.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes