ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Yo RomeoPapa! I'm getting the hang of them furniture system.

Question: What's with them numbers (1-5) in squares when ur dragging them furniture around the place?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Yo RomeoPapa! I'm getting the hang of them furniture system.

Question: What's with them numbers (1-5) in squares when ur dragging them furniture around the place?
There are rooms in each part of the house.
For example in NM Manor 2F West Wing, there is the laboratory, library, personal tavern and the hallway is split into 2 sections.
So now take Ino, she loves the laboratory because that's where she spends all her time and she likes the upper part of the hallway because that's where she get's to and from the laboratory.
But she doesn't care about the library, the tavern or the lower part of the hallway because she never uses them, therefore any kind of furniture you put there she wont see and therefore won't affect her.
As a result if you check out which areas the girls like you can see what their daily routines are and where they spend their time.

Reactions: ryouG

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
What crash bugs are you guys talkin bout?

Playing v0.43.2 LITE pasted over v0.43.1 FULL. Started fresh game.
  • Finished Tournament Fighter II. NO CRASH.
  • Finished Phantom Breaker quest. NO CRASH.
  • Repeated Golden Tomb after getting Eulania. NO CRASH. But just before battle for 2 seconds shows Northmarket Manor East Wing 2F where Bronwyn and Kyrie hang out. So I saved, closed program, re-opened then no more problem.
Only crash I got was once in them Dark Mine. It was some kinda memory leak shit. But after that zero crash so far.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
What crash bugs are you guys talkin bout?

Playing v0.43.2 LITE pasted over v0.43.1 FULL. Started fresh game.
  • Finished Tournament Fighter II. NO CRASH.
  • Finished Phantom Breaker quest. NO CRASH.
  • Repeated Golden Tomb after getting Eulania. NO CRASH. But just before battle for 2 seconds shows Northmarket Manor East Wing 2F where Bronwyn and Kyrie hang out. So I saved, closed program, re-opened then no more problem.
Only crash I got was once in them Dark Mine. It was some kinda memory leak shit. But after that zero crash so far.
These things are weird.
Normally CTDs are usually not bugs, what normally causes them are when the game tries to "write" to files that are either not there or broken(Most often caused by a bad download) or it's a memory issue.

The usual ways to deal with these is try and download the game from a different host than you already tried. For example if you downloaded from the BKG site, try downloading it from their GJ or something.
Or if it's a memory issue, try closing down programs you may have running in the background that tend to drain your RAM, Google Chrome is a big ressource hog.

But with that said, the fact that so many people have reported the Golden Tombs being a problem has set up some red flags and Conash is currently looking for a reason and a solution.

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
These things are weird.
Normally CTDs are usually not bugs, what normally causes them are when the game tries to "write" to files that are either not there or broken(Most often caused by a bad download) or it's a memory issue.

The usual ways to deal with these is try and download the game from a different host than you already tried. For example if you downloaded from the BKG site, try downloading it from their GJ or something.
Or if it's a memory issue, try closing down programs you may have running in the background that tend to drain your RAM, Google Chrome is a big ressource hog.

But with that said, the fact that so many people have reported the Golden Tombs being a problem has set up some red flags and Conash is currently looking for a reason and a solution.
Question: Did YOU, RP and Conash, encounter this bug yourselves? If ya don't how are y'all gonna fix them if ya don't know what's wrong?

I ain't got no crash one bit in Golden Tomb. But something weird kinda happened in battles there (mentioned previously, got fixed after close and reload).

Also, while home remodelling with furniture stuff game got real slow. So got out of furniture mode, saved game, closed, reloaded and voila, no more lag shit.

Maybe version I downloaded got a virus that somehow fixed them Golden Tomb crash bug? Who knows? Conash will fix em. I have faith. Might even be one of them 151 stuff I'll wish from Santa: fix em crash shit and move speed shit so we can move on to v0.44.

What's new in v0.44 BROS? Sounds like new guy. Sorry, I much prefer new chicks to new dicks.

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
No we didn't. And how? Conash is a master of the dark arts behind RPGM
I don't have them crash either though battle screen looked kinda weird after entering Golden Tomb 2nd time. Fixed after closing then opening game.

True that. First time I see them furniture system in any RPG Maker game. Really loving it. I spent hours studying how to reach lifestyle happiness breakpoints (4 and 8) for least cost for important chicks.

Can't really reveal too much, but I will say I very much look forward to this one
You guys take suggestions? How bout them Item tab during battles? It's kinda unwieldy especially after getting all them spell scrolls.

Any hints? Sneak previews to whet community's appetite? :eek:

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
43.2 still crashing even after fresh download so downloaded the 42.5 release and played right thru with no crashes
Maybe you and RP here can do PM to discuss exactly how crash bug is happening?

Such a shame you ain't enjoying otherwise fantastic game. Getting better and better each month if you ask me (minus them bugs).

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
You guys take suggestions? How bout them Item tab during battles? It's kinda unwieldy especially after getting all them spell scrolls.
You can use A and S to switch between Categories when in the item menu. Or use Page Up/Down to quickly jump to the next page

Reactions: ryouG

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
You can use A and S to switch between Categories when in the item menu. Or use Page Up/Down to quickly jump to the next page
Holy shit! That works! (y)

On nother subject. RP, how bout making separate HC threads for bugs, gameplay tips and miscellaneous? Much easier to navigate threads that way coz, whoever reads back more than couple of pages in threads these days?

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
RomeoPapa, do you have to off Cash the Kingpin's amazon brigade? You guys says Hero is based on Rance. Rance don't wanna off pretty girls unless they do really horrible shit... like picking on lolis or trying to off his harem.

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Found oversight.

Miri loves only one stuff right? Old Piano. But them place she loves is a corridor. It only got wall space, no floor space to put em Old Piano.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Holy shit! That works! (y)

On nother subject. RP, how bout making separate HC threads for bugs, gameplay tips and miscellaneous? Much easier to navigate threads that way coz, whoever reads back more than couple of pages in threads these days?
Are you talking about on this site?

I'll be honest here, neither NoMoshing nor Conash support pirating of the game and for that matter I don't either.
So neither them nor I are gonna put alot of effort into this site.
I normally don't mind asking questions when people ask, it's no skin off my back.
However some people might have noticed that whenever a Backer release is uploaded I always go quiet.

With that said, I don't see a reason why you couldn't just make those threads?

RomeoPapa, do you have to off Cash the Kingpin's amazon brigade? You guys says Hero is based on Rance. Rance don't wanna off pretty girls unless they do really horrible shit... like picking on lolis or trying to off his harem.
Rance is a big part of his inspiration aye, but he isn't a carbon copy. And I like to believe that Hero never wanted to kill them, but to the girls this was life or death and they forced Hero's hand by not giving up.

Found oversight.

Miri loves only one stuff right? Old Piano. But them place she loves is a corridor. It only got wall space, no floor space to put em Old Piano.
Yeah there a few of those, and it's most likely a matter of the furniture system not being completely finished, however I'll let Conash know just in case

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Oh yeah. About furniture system. Southport is still kinda WIP. Again with Miri. She likes Bonsai right? But there only one square in entire Southport Manor where you put table furniture... and Miri ignores the place.

One more stuff. Remember Love Fairy in them Love Center? She always repeating the intro even after you get to her a bazillion times.

Edit: Miri getting +4 LH: Old Piano (place Miri merely liked so only +1), Spears (+1), Clock (+1), Keg of Ale (+1). So she gets +1 Affection from furniture each day.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes